Chapter 127

"Your crazy Luke!" Jenn shouted as they all ran to the beach. "No im not! this was Mikey's idea before!" He blamed Michael. "Yeah, weeks ago!" Michael laughed. "Come on it'll be fun" Jodi cheered. The girls cheered, running holding their dresses up, and holding onto their shoes. They got to a few feet away from the water, the moon shimmering on the sea. "Okay, maybe this is weird" Jodi took a breath taking Ashtons wrist. "Im all for it...." Kassie giggled. "Yeah come on!" Michael shouted taking his clothes off. .

"You could leave your shirt on!" Calum shouted but Mikey was away in the water with just his boxers on. They all laughed at him as Calum soon joined him. "What are we supposed to do?!" Jenn asked. Cheryl looked up at Luke and he smirked taking his tie off. Taking a breath, and biting her lip she looked out into the distance. "Bikini's are....like underwear" She turned to the girls and Ashton. "Yeah, but you wear swimsuits..." Kassie raised an eyebrow.

"Welll..." Cheryl put down her shoes and turned her back to Luke. He undone the botton on her dress and unzipped the top bit. "Swim suits are like underwear, and im making changes to my style...starting now" Cheryl giggled sliding out of her dress revealing matching blue underwear. "Nice..." Luke chuckled. The girls looked at her, wide eyed and mouths hanging open. She threw her dress down and laughed. By this time Luke was in his boxers too. "Go girl!" Ashton laughed cheering her on. "Come on guys!" Calum shouted and Luke lifted Cheryl up.

"Yeah! come on!" Cheryl laughed and screamed as Luke ran into the water with her. "Oh my...i cant believe that!" Kassie laughed. "Well she's right!" Jenn told them taking her straps down her arms of her dress and sliding out of hers. "Lets go!" Jenn screamed running into the water, soon jumping onto Calum. Jodi laughed as she turned to see Ashton strip. "Lets go babe!" He giggled. Jodi nodded and took her dress off and ran into the water holding Ash's hand leaving Kassie. She soon rolled her eyes and laughed giving in.

She took her dress off and sat it when her shoes on the sand as she ran to the water. "Yay!" Michael cheered making her laugh. He grabbed her lifting her up, as the others played around in the water. They all started throwing water and just having a fun time, letting loose and not caring. It was going to be probably the last fun thing they would ever do together, they were graduating next week, then off to college. It was sad, yet exciting to see where life would lead them. It seemed like yesterday, they started senior year, and was getting looks from the boys.

Yet in a matter of a few months, growing up, maturing and taking a chance...its all changed. For the greater.