Chapter 2

Suprisingly it was lunch and time had gone past quite quickly, Cheryl stood at her locker, reading through some of the new book she'd got from art. She loved art and learning new things. Just then her thoughts were distracted by someone tapping her shoulder, she turned and saw Jenn. "So!" She beamed. "We're going for lunch, usual spot" Cheryl nodded. "Yeah i know!" She laughed a little. "Secondly....i found out who those boys were" She smiled.

Cheryl put her book in her locker and looked at a grinning Jenn. "Oh...okay.." She smiled a little. "Do you remember....the names....Calum hood? Michael Clifford?" Jenn started. Cheryl suddenly realized and nodded and continued. ".....Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin....i knew it were them! but how? why?...." Cheryl was a little confused. "Oh, they're still their usual dick selves, but they've changed over the summer....Michael dyed his hair, Ashton and Calum grew they're hair and Luke? well he's got a haircut from the "Beiber" look and started quiffing his hair up now" Jenn told her.

Cheryl Nodded. "Oh, okay" She smiled closing her locker and throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Anyway...lunch?" Cheryl Smiled shaking her head. "Sure, lets get the girls" Jenn grinned and they linked arms and headed out. They all sat eating they;re lunch at their usual benches. Two sat facing the other two. "I cant believe the look of them now!" Kassie said taking bites of her sandwhich. "Yeah well, they've got uglier" Jenn joked. "Nah, have you seen Michael now? wow!" Kassie admitted. The three girls looked at each other then laughed.  "Eeww!"  they shouted "You cannot be serious?!" Cheryl laughed. "Yeah, have you seen the hair!?" Jodi laughed.

"Leave him alone!" Kassie giggled throwing a bit of lettuce. "Okay...i have to admit something, so i cant judge Kass." Jodi said bracing herself a little by sitting up straight. "I'm in the same science as Ashton, we sit next to each other on seperate table...and i gotta admit...he's got a lot nicer! hes way too cute...and that cheeky grin!" Jodi started to trail off. "Okay come back to earth!" Jenn snapped her fingeres in Jodi's face and they all laughed. They sat chatting about the boys for a while.

Cheryl turned to face the trees in the back of the school yard. She spotted the 4 boys sitting against a tree. She trailed her eyes scanning all of them, they were laughing and joking around, throwing stones and hitting each other. Ugh boys! but then she locked eyes with the boy on the end. He was sitting with his back agaisnt the tree and looking right at her! he had his legs crossed and had dark jeans on and a dark top. His hair in a quiff. They both stared at each other without taking eyes off one another. Why was he looking over at her...or them? Soon her eye sight broke by Jenn pulling her back playfully. "Did you hear us?" She laughed. "Yeah!...course!" SHe lied a little turning back to her friends.