Chapter 92

Cheryl sat home. It was Monday afternoon. She and the girls had been texting Kassie to go to the doctors but she hadnt yet. Sitting in trance Cheryl had no idea what had happened in the past few months...well she did, but couldnt believe it.

She had become friends with her half bully
She'd kissed him
They drove to LA
Her friends got boyfriends who used to bully them
Caum had left
Jenn was heartbroken
Kassie could be preggers
and now Luke wasnt even talking to her...Oh and Ashton told Cheryl he loved Jodi!

Wtf! was going on?! The endless list could go on. Luke wasnt answering her texts, she had to no idea what he meant with this "Guy" she called him only 2 times because she didnt want to seem clingy...he didnt pick up. She texted and texted...he didnt answer. Cheryl sat twirling her phone. She called Jodi....she didnt answer...sighing she texted Jenn...she didnt answer! Cheryl threw her phone down in frustration and went face first into her bed. Soon her phone rang!

She quickly answered it.

"Hello?!"

"Hey" A deep, dull voice spoke.

"Luke?! hey! are you okay? why...uh...havent you answered me?" She asked a little hesitant.

"I thought you may be with your guy...." He spoke bluntly. Guy, what guy?!

"What guy? what was the text about on saturday morning?!" She listened as she heard Luke sigh.

"There was this guy at the party...you kissed him..well he kissed you...each other!" He spoke.

Okay something was seriously wrong! "No Luke...i didnt kiss nobody!" Cheryl told him.

There was a short silence. "Apprently...." "No luke! i didnt....dont believe that" Cheryl added in a nervous laugh. "Look Che...Cheryl...i have to go...okay, ill talk later...bye"

"Luke wait!" But the line was gone. He hung up on her....what guy was he talking about?! was there a rumour going around about her? She needed to get out! She grabbed her purse, her jacket and left her house.

Cheryl took a long walk thinking....trying to figure things out! She realized she was a few minutes away from Kassie....she decided to pop in. Walking to her front door she knocked a few times. Her mom answered. "Hello Cheryl! how are you hun?" She asked letting Cheryl in. "I'm fine thank you Dianne" Cheryl smiled. "You here for Kass?" Cheryl nodded. "She's in her room, has been since yesterday...dont know whats up, she wont talk...on you go up" She smiled before letting Cheryl go.

"Thank you!" Cheryl smiled before walking through the living room. She clilmbed the round stairs and knocked on Kassie's door. "Come in!" She sounded more positive. Cheryl walked in smiling and closed the door. "Have you got an appointment?" Cheryl whispered looking at Kassie. She watched a grin spread across Kassie's face. "Guess what got here before you did?" She sighed. Cheryl thought then sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness!" She walked over to Kassie.

"I know! im so happy...well...yes, so thankful!" She sighed hugging Cheryl.