Chapter 44

It was 3:30pm and the guys finally got into LA. They cheered from in the car and stuck they're heard out the window looking around. "Woww!" Cheryl smiled. "Guys were like...in Hollywood!" Jodi clapped with excitment. "I know right! lets get famous!" Kassie agreed shouting. Cheryl laughed shaking her head. She brought her head back into the car and Luke was right behind her. "Oh im...im sorry! Luke stuttered pulling his head back. "Its....uh, fine!" Cheryl laughed nervously.

Luke bit his lip ring and looked around nervously. "So where to first?!" Ashton asked. "Beach!" "Shopping!" "BAR!" "Hollywood!" All different answers were shouted.. Luke and Cheryl stayed quiet. "Why dont we just see where the day takes us!" Ashton laughed. He drove to around the side of the beach and parked the car near the pier. The girls jumped out. "Wow this is amazing!" Kassie put on her sunglasses looking out onto the water. The sun was starting to go down.

"Yeah well it'll do...i mean it is nearly dusk soon, and well...the days gone but oh well!" Ash laughed getting out the car. "Hey we did say it took nearly 6 hours to get here." Luke told him. "Mm-hmm, and we had to take breaks!" Cheryl smiled. "Its really warm here!" Kassie fanned herself. She took her top off revealing a bright pink bikini bra. "Yeh, just strip!" Jodi made a face. "I dont mind!" Michael winked grabbing her. "Course you dont" Jenn mumbled.

"Lets go explore!" Ash told them before walkin off. They walked around for a while finding things, fooling around and having fun! The girls sat for a while soaking in the sun, and having a good time. Walking along the road Michael spotted a shopping cart. He laughed and ran towards it. "Hey Kass! jump in" "Uh, i dont think so" Kassie laughed. "Ill do it!" Ash volunteered. He jumped in and Michael started wheeling him around. Everyone laughed anf followed him. "Waayyhaayy!" Michael spun him.

"Mikey....no! NO SPINNING NOO!!" Ashton shouted. Michael laughed and pulled the cart back stopping the spinning. "Thank you!" Ash laughed before jumping out. They went and got something to eat. They all sat around a table and ate, when they were finished they walked out and the sunlight was gone. The sun was turning orange and it was fading away. The moonlight would soon be here. Cheryl checked her phone. it was 6:45 pm!!

"Guys...i had good fun today!" Jenn admitted to everyone. "Well, i think we should head back to the beach" Mikey told them. "Quick question...?" Jodi asked. "Mmm" He turned to her. "Where...are we sleeping? or are we driving back home?" She asked. "Oh..i dont know." He turned to Ashton. "Dude, im done for tonight! no more driving!" Ash yawned. "Hey what about Luke and Calum?" Michael shoved Cal's shoulder.

"I'm not driving back to san fransisco at 2am!" Luke told them. "Where are we supposed to sleep dude? we got no choice!" Michael told them. "The car's too small, even if we fold down the back seats." "Yeah, because i want to sleep in a car in the middle of the beach!" Kassie scoffed. "We'll have to figure something" Cal shrugged. "Come on guys" Ashton told them walking back to the beach.