Chapter 123

Friday night :

Jodi and Ashton's Friday Night: Jodi and Ash decided to catch a movie, it was a late movie after 9. It was a type of romantic comedy, and Jodi liked it. she cuddled up to Ashton's arm as he rested his head on hers. It was a good movie, but as the movie ended Jodi didnt want to go. She sighed as she stood watching the credits roll up the screen. "I enjoyed that." Ashton grinned at her. Smiling she nodded at him. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Its just....i dont want to go home right now" She pouted at him and he chuckled. "Well....lets see where the night takes us" He nodded taking her hand. "Yay" Jodi silently cheered making Ash laugh. "You are crazy!" He smiled at her. "Oh y'know...." Jodi threw her hand in the air. "And i love you for it" Ash grinned wrapping his arm around her and they both walked out the cinema.

Jenn and Calum's Friday Night:
Jenn and Calum where at Jenn's house. Her mom was home, and her dad was getting back from work. They were in her livingroom after eating dinner, it was now 8pm and Jenn was getting a little restless. It was a little awkward sitting with her mom watching T.V. She sighed and stood up, walking into her kitchen she grabbed two glasses filming them up with soda. She walked back into the living room and smiled at her mom. "We're gonna go online...." Jenn smiled as she mentally told Calum to stand up. "Oh, okay...sure!" Her mom nodded slightly. "Thanks for dinner, it was lovely" Calum told Jenn's mom. "Oh thank you, your welcome!" She nodded to Cal.

They both walked through into Jenn's room and she put the two glasses on her small table. "Ah, thought we would never have time alone tonight" She smiled shrugging sitting down on her bed. Calum closed the door and chuckled. He walked over and wrestled Jenn playfully making her fall back and giggle. "Calum!" SHe whispered sharply ."What?" He asked innocently pouting and making a baby face. "Oh you!" She scrunched his hair. "Oi!" He made a face at her. "Aww..." She poked his cheek making him gigggle. She laughed at she scrunched his face sfotly making a funny face. "Oh you!" She repeated laughing. "Im so glad you came back here" She smiled at him. "Me too!" He nodded. They both lay down beside each other, hand in hand. Talking, playing around and laughing.

He hugged her tight, she loved his hugs, he was so protective...in a good way. Everytime she was with him, though about him she would have this weird feeling in her stomach, in her heart. A warm fuzzy feeling. They rolled over laughing and broke the hug and Calum sat up leaning on one arm. "Jenn...?" He asked quietly. "Yes..." She smirked at him. He sighed and rubbed her cheek softly ."If i tell you something...will you promise...not to freak?" He asked her. She raised her eyebrows and became a little anxious. "What..?" She asked a little alarmed. He sighed and took her hand. "Over these past few weeks...ive been feeling something..." He looked at her and she took a breath.

"Jenn...your awesome, beautiful, funny. When i was away last year, well a few months ago, i felt a little empty, like something was missing. Then when i got back, being with everyone i felt happy again but i felt complete when i had you...." He told her and happy tears some how stung the back of Jenn's eyes. She smiled and nodded at him. "Jenn...i think...i know...." He sighed then looked away. "What Cal?" She spoke. Looking back at her her smiled his sweet smile. "I love you Jenn...." He spoke and held his breath for a second. Jenn was stunned. No boy had ever said that. Yes, she may be 18 now but still! She suddenly got this feeling over her and she began to tear up. "Calum....i think love you too" She admitted and watched as Cal sighed with relief and grinned.

He grabbed her face sotfly and kissed her. She kissed him back and they lay together cuddling.