Epilogue.

11 months later.

The girls, Cheryl, Jenn, Kassie and Jodi were all front row standing in front of a huge stage in Hollywood Blvd. They were waiting for a band to come on and perform, their latest music. The amazing part was, it was their boyfriends. Except Kassie and Michael.

Luke and Ashton were talking to each other through out the start of college and decided to sign up for chance to perform at a show. They got Calum and Michael to join them....a few weeks later, they got noticed by a music company, and a record label and 4 months down the line here they were. It was July in Hollywood, and it was so warm. Yet it was exciting to see the guys perform. They all decided to the name '5 Seconds of summer'  The girls were really proud of them. They were all still going strong. Now in a full time band, life was getting really good for the boys.

"Wooo, come on 5SOS!" Kassie shouted and cheered as so did the crowd. "Just remember we knew these fit guys before all you guys!" She shouted. "Be quiet you!" Jodi grabbed her arm down laughing. "Yeah, you wanna get you ass beat!" Jenn laughed turning to Kassie. "Oh so, just telling the truth!" She smiled shouting over the cheers. "Come on! 5sos! 5sos! 5sos!" Cheryl cheered in on the chanting. "I feel like im sixteen again!" Cheryl giggled turning to the girls. "I know its amazing! im just glad people dont know we're their girlfriend yet!" Jodi told them. "Keeping it on the down low!" Jenn laughed.

"Yeah, i would be the same!" Kassie laughed. "Im just happy enough to be their friend" She grinned. Just then the boys ran out, Ashton sat behind the drums and Calum, Luke and Michael ran to the front with their guitars and bass. "Woo, woo!" Jodi cheered.

"Hello! We're 5 seconds of summer!" Michael spoke into the mic. "GO MICHAEL!" Kassie shouted. The girls turned to her and laughed shaking their heads. The music started up and a familar tune played before they started singing. It was the song they wrote the year before...at school. "Yeah! thats my boyfriend!" Jodi cheered. "What about the down low?!" Jenn laughed. "Oh fuck it! im proud of him!" Jodi clapped. "Well done baby!" Jenn joined waving to Calum. "I love you Hemmings!" Cheryl shouted and gained a wink from Luke.

Michael ran to the end of the stage where Kassie stood with the girls and grinned at her. Mentally giving her a hello. She waved up and blew him a kiss before he laughed and walked back to his bit on the stage.

The girls cheered as they finished the song. Soon a large, buff dude came up to them and guided them to the end of the stage. They smiled as they ran backstage to see the guys. "Ah! im so proud of you!" Cheryl jumped onto Luke as he hugged her. "Oh thanks!" He cheered. "Ew sweaty!" Jenn laughed hugging Calum. "I dont care!" Jodi laughed grabbing Ashton for a kiss. Cheryl and Kassie laughed as Kassie walked to Michael. "You all were awesome out there" She smiled at him. "Thanks Kass..means a lot!" He nodded before hugging her. "Yeah, that song was really good. Sounds really close to home?" Cheryl smiled at Luke as he smirked a her. "It was for you girls" He told them but still looked at Cheryl. She blushed at him. Before kissing him sotfly. "Hey, we're free for the rest of the night, why dont we get something to eat before we leave?" Ashton suggested.

"Awesome, im in!" Jenn cheered. They all agreed, as they headed to the guy's dressing room so they could get changed and freshened up. The girls all waited for the guys to get ready. "I cant believe we're actually in here" Jenn giggled. "I know its awesome!" Jodi told them nodding. "Im just happy for the boys" Cheryl smiled and Kassie sat down. "Yep! the rockstar's dream came true" She smiled. "Come on girls, lets go!" Michael smiled walking out with the boys. "Yeah, we got a favour to ask" Ashton smiled. "Oh tell us!" Jenn smiled. "No, at dinner" Ashton laughed. "Ash!" Jodi whined. "Okay fine!" He smiled and turned to Luke as he stood with Cheryl. 

"What are you girls doing next month?" He smirked as he looked at them all then the boys. "Uh, im free...holiday off" Cheryl smiled and the girls agreed. "How would you like to join us...on tour?" Ashton asked and the girls all gasped. "I say rock on!" Kassie jumped at the chance. "I say...lets do this" Cheryl laughed before she kissed Luke as the girls agreed. "Amazing! lets go then, im starving!" Ashton laughed as they all walked out the dressing room together, down the hall to their car.