Chapter 87

2 weeks on.......

Classes were started to calm down a little for pre-exams. It was small tests. Watered down exams to prepare for finals at the end of term. Cheryl was terrified. She always thought she'd fail, every year. She didnt always get an A...got a few C's...B's and an off D-F...! Her parents were always proud of her though, because every A she got, she worked her ass of hard to get it. The D and F she turned into a B.

It was the middle of November before fall break. A week off and Cheryl was looking forward to it. She was in art during a free period finishing off her project. She only had a few days left. Luke had finished his, it was all to do with music and it actually looked awesome! Cheryl still hadnt shown anyone her project except Mrs Harper of course. When she came around and looked at it, she was a little confused. However Cheryl discussed with her how and why its her inspiration then she thought it was a very good idea.

Cheryl was proud of it. It was a mixture on a sketch in with a photograph. She printed it out and transfered it to sketch it in places. It was a black and while piece and she thought it looked brillaint. If she said so herself. As she packed up her stuff before the bell rang Jodi stormed into the classroom.

"Uh..hello to you too! what you doing here? Shouldnt you be in english?" Cheryl made a face packing away pencils. She turned to Jodi as her answer was silent. Her eyes were a little red and she looked at Cheryl and sighed. "Jodes?" Cheryl asked worriedly. She began to sob a little and Cheryl rushed over. "What happened?" She sat down next to her. "Ugh, i know its only a play...but Ash kissed that Emma...i would be fine with it but its the way she looked at me!" Jodi put her head down on the desk. "Huh?" Cheryl asked confused.

"People were like oohh kiss! kiss! and then Ash shook his head, he then went in to peck her softly but...she! that thing! bloody well grabbed him kissing him. He didnt even pull away, he just stood kissing her back!" Jodi sobbed. "Afterwards, he just giggled his stupid giggle! that asshole!" She shouted. "Okay, okay, calm down" Cheryl grabbed her raised arm and sat it on the desk. "I cant believe he done that! i get it yeah, kiss her a little but not the way he did it!" She shook her head pissed off. Cheryl shook her head, pissed off because he'd hurt her friend but also because she was a little confused.

Just then the bell rang for home time. Jodi shook her head. "Im not leaving looking like this" She sniffed rubbing her nose. "Course....okay hold on, you get yourself together as i tidy up" Cheryl smiled getting up. She walked back over to her station and packed away her things she was using. "Is that your project?" Jodi asked rubbing away the smudged mascara. Cheryl nodded a little. "Can i see?!" She asked excitedly. "Uh...well...okay, but dont judge." Cheryl smiled. Jodi walked over and looked at it. "Us?" She asked confused. "Yeah, someone or something that inspires us...makes us unique....my best friends inspire me as well as those guys over the past few months." Cheryl smiled.

Jodi screwed up her face. "Well, that ass dont inspire me! prick!" She spat. "Jodi, you dont mean that! this is probably just a hiccup! you'll be better tomorror or next week" Cheryl tried to sound positive. Jodi shook her head. "Doubt it...he knows how i felt about her when she got the part then he goes and does that?! gutted" She sniffed shaking her head. "Come on..." Cheryl smiled a little trying to make her think postive. "The guys will be looking for us..." She saw Jodis face turn sour which made her laugh a little. "Okay, then..." She shook her head collecting her bag and popping it on her shoulder. "Lets get Jenn and Kass....."