Chapter 70

Kassie and Michael's Saturday:

Kassie knocked on Michaels, he took a while to answer. She knocked louder until finally someone opened the door. Michael stood with a towel on his head and it was red. Kassie gasped in horror. "Mikey, what happened?" She walked in his door. "Calm down babe, its only hair dye" He chuckled before walking off. "Oh, okay...." Kassie shook her head. "I'll close the door, and kiss myself shall i?" She spoke to herself sarcastically. She walked into his living room and up the stairs. "So, dying your hair a different colour again?" She asked walking into his bathroom.

He stood scrubbing his hear, drying it with his towel. "Yep, wanted a change!" He said loudly. "So, what are we gonna do today?" She smiled sitting down on the edge of his bathtub. He turned to her and nodded. "Oh yeah." He spoke. "Just oh yeah? you forgot again? Mikey, we spoke bout it last night!" She held one hand up. "Okay! calm down Kassie, its only been 3 months!" He said drying his hair. "Well excuse me if i like a little romance for an anniversary" She scoffed. "Again Kass, only 3 months, not 3 years." He rolled his eyes taking the towel from his head .

"Gosh Mikey, what has been up with you these past few weeks?!" She spoke. "Nothing! i said it was nothing last night too!" "Yeah, well you've been a prick, then when we get with the others you act totally different!" She told him. "Because the guys know when something is up and they wont leave it alone!" He told her wide eyed. "Yeah well you can tell me! i am your girlfriend!" She spoke back louder. The room fell in silence and she sighed. "Look im sorry!" Mikey walked closer to her. He put his hands onto her waist and brought her forward kissing her.

After makiing out, she looked at him and smiled . "Yeah thats better" She giggled. He smiled at her and winked. "Well, how about we just get something to eat? see a movie and then...come back here"? He spoke the last of the sentence lower. Kassie smiled and winked back at him. "Sounds....good" She shrugged. "Kay, well i just need to sort this...so" Mikey referred to his hair.. "Oh its fine..i have a bag of shopping here from the other day" She laughed. "Oh yeah...that day!" He rolled his eyes. "Oi you!" She stood and slapped him a little but he kissed her "Kay , go get yourself sexy ready and we'll be out!" "Good!" She bit her lip seductivly and walked out his bathroom.

She walked into his room and picked up the shopping back it was in the corner of his room. She took out her short black dress she bought with heeled silver shoes. He walked in his room with a hair dryer and she began to get ready. "Uhh Kass?" He asked. "What? i dont mind" She laughed. "Your my man?" She giggled before changing. He smirked and stood in front of his mirror drying his crazy hair and took glances at Kassie as she got dressed. "here zip me up!" She walked over to him. She zipped the back of the dress and smacked her butt as she walked away. "Oi you!" She giggled.

"You look hot!" He smirked at her. "Why thank you" She nodded putting on her shoes. She stood and then fixed her already fixed hair and pouted a little. She took a selfie on her phone and winked at Michael as he styled his hair. "You should be lucky to have a sexy girl like moi! "She teased. "I know i am!" Michael took her by her butt and grabbed her forward before kissing her. Kassie then looked up at the clock. "Oh its 4:30, and im hungry." She whined. "Fine, but your gonna watch a movie with that outfit?" He asked. She shrugged and smiled walking out his room.

____________________________________________________________

They got to nandos. (Michaels favourite) and sat down and orderd. Once they ate, they sat and spoke for a good while aftwards. There was this girl who came out of the ladies room and she smiled at Michael. He smiled back but continued looking at her as she walked way. "Mikey?!" Kassie scoffed. "Sorry!" Michael cleared his throat then looked back at her. "Michael!" Kassie gapsed throwing bread at him. "For crying out loud!" She shook her head sitting back.

"Im sorry babe! you know i only have eyes for you." He told her making her smiled. "Yeah, well good" She nodded. "What do you say we head out of here?" She smirked at him tearing up some bread. "Well, its 6 right now...soo we could check the cinema times." He asked her. "I was thinking...we could head back to yours and watch the movie?" She asked him. "Oh....Oh!" Michael nodded. "Cool! yeah! lets go" He stood up. He paid for the dinner and then they were off back in Mikeys car.