Chapter 113

Cheryl woke up to an empty living room. Sheets were covering the floor and she sighed sitting up. She heard the girls in the kitchen. It was just going on noon! It was Christmas eve!  Cheryl yawned and stretched and rubbing her eyes. "Ow" She fliched a little. Under her eye was sensitive. She checked her other eye and it was the same. Standing up she looked in the mirror to see her under eyes red, and quite puffy. Okay so, that was the result of crying yourself to sleep. Why? it wasnt all about Luke. Partly of it was, the other half was the fact it was Christmas time and she felt lonely without her parents around her.

Sighing and shaking her head she walked towards her kitchen but heard her phone. She darted her eyes to the sofa and walked over, fetching her arm down all the spaces till finally she felt it and grabbed it. 4 messages lay.

Luke :) :
Hey Chez...you okay? how are you? :) xxx

Luke :) :
Chez....? are you okay? xxx

Luke :) :
Cheryl, have i done something to upset you? tell me please! xxx

Luke :) :
If i have...im sorry, and i didnt mean too! xx <3

Lovely! he'd been trying to get hold of her for the hour. She took her phone and quietly walked out the living room to her stairs and creeped up them. She looked through her contacts till she got to Luke. Taking a breath and swallowing quite nervously she pressed his name and watched at the dial symbol came up. She put her phone to her ear and walked along her hallway. It ran 3 times before someone picked up.

Luke :
Cheryl? Hey! whats up? everything okay?

He fired questions at her.

Cheryl :
Luke im fine! im actually just awake. thats why i didnt answer, i was asleep"

She told him truthfully.

Luke :
Oh great...i thought i was an ass....didnt know exactly what i did though, haha....anyway is everything okay? what you doing today?

Taking a breath Cheryl spoke. Passing the bathroom. She stopped and turned going silent. Oh my! she'd been so busy she forgot to clean up Luke's mess from the day before! towel were lying all over the bathroom floor and they were soaked up with water.

Luke : Cheryl? you there?

Cheryl :
Oh yeah! sorry...i was...got distracted, uh can we talk? like face to face? i dont know...around later on tonight?" She asked a little hesitant.

Luke :
Yeah! sure, of course. Uh...do you want to come over? my parents are going to a Christmas party, so i'll be alone from around 7 till past midnight?

Cheryl thought for a moment then nodded.

Cheryl :
Yeah okay thats fine. I'll be there later then. See ya!

Luke :
Okay....ill uh, see you later....bye.

He spoke softly and Cheryl hung up. The girls were right! she had to have a talk with him. She walked into her room and grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom, cleaning up and finally getting freshened up. She jogged downstairs to meet the girls again.