Chapter 100

Debating with herself Cheryl asked herself if she should bother going into school tomorrow. It wass 10pm Monday night. Her house was silent. Her phone was silent. Well, apart from texts from Luke. She ignored every one of them! she didnt want to talk! what part of that did he not get? She felt lonely, her parents were working. Her T.V. was on but the volume was down. She looked down at her empty box of tissues then onto the floor where scrunched up balls of tissues lay. Wow, she didnt know she went through a full box.

Okay fine! she admits it, she was crying. Not because she was being childish, silly or attention seeking. Nor was she over reacting, she was upset and hurt. Not if about there was a rumour going around about her but also her best friend doubted her for a while, then Luke....the only guy who was nice to her...made her feel good about herself. He believeed that she would go behind everyones back with Ashton! Her phone beeped and she rolled her eyes looking down to yet another text from....Ash?

Ashton :) :
Hey Chez....Luke has been calling and texting you? he's worried.....everything Okay? x :)

Cheryl :) :
Everything is fine....tell him im not in the mood for his accusations tonight!"

Ashton :) :
Huh? You sure everything is Okay? Jenn told me you were odd in Home ec....x

Cheryl :) :
Ash....thank you im fine and its just because im a little pissed about that rumour....but im fine. honest x

Ashton :) :
Okay well....good! see ya tomorrow....ill tell Luke. xx

Cheryl sighed looking at the texts from Luke. Scrolling up them all she shook her head. He shouldnt have ignored her. If he wanted answers or thought she made out with Ash, he shouldve came to her there and then face to face and asked. He didnt though, he kept silent about it and then made her feel like shit. Her parents wouldnt know if she skipped school....maybe if her dad came home. Sometimes he came back for a few hours before leaving again but sometimes he just stayed because there was no point really.

Cheryl finally changed into her PJs and got under her covers. She switched her volume up a little and watched the T.V. not listening to anything they were saying. Her phone vibrated again, she looked at it to see 'Luke:)' on the screen. Then a phone call...then a facetime. Tears appeared in her eyes again, now she was feeling slightly sorry. She knew she shouldnt have went to that stupid party! Why did Ash have to kiss Emma?! why did she have to go looking for him at a party?! wait, this wasnt Ashton's fault. It was no ones fault...but her own.

She lay on her side and put her head on her pillow. She debated with herself to text Luke back. She should hear him out. Then again....she didnt. She sighed and typed with one hand.

Cheryl :) :
........

Luke texted back a question mark. Then wrote her name again. He snapped her and she laughed into herself for a second before putting her phone under her pillow. She lay watching T.V. until she fell asleep......