Chapter 86

It had been 2 weeks since Calum left for Australia. Jenn was still upset, but she was working hard to be in with everyone else. They'd both manged to talk a few times, but the time difference wither exhausted Jenn or Calum. It was so bad that one day last week, Jenn fell asleep in English and Home ec...poor girl nearly burnt her hair. Getting a 10 minute snooze at Lunch the guys got deeper in sympathy for her. It was Thursday and it was a long day for classes. It was during Cheryl's free period, she'd been in a full day and it was last period. She stayed in because Kassie, Jodi and Jenn had classes so she sat reading in the Library.

To be honest, Cheryl only wanted to head to art...but she didnt have it today. Sighing she looked up at the time. 10 minutes till the bell. She closed over her notebook and packed it away in her bag. She stopped the music on her phone and wrapped her earphones up before popping them in her pocket of her jeans. She got a text, looking at her phone she saw it was from Jodi.

Jodi!<3:
Hey, i wish i could have skipped English today! xxxx

Cheryl:)
I'm guessing you picked rolls today? just never mind! just go for it!" xxxxxxxxxxx

Jodi!<3:
Made me feel so much better! haha, see u at usual spot :P xxxxxxxx

Cheryl shook her head laughing silently. What was she like. At the end of the day, Jodi had to go head first into it, she shouldnt care about what other people think of her! Standing up, Cheryl picked up her bag and put it over her shoulder. Her phones buzzed again and she rolled her eyes checking it. It was a snapchat...from Luke.

"Hey, where are you? im in the canteen! :P"

She shook her head laughing silently. She left the libary and walked down the stairs passing a teacher. She put her head down, as she was walking down the up stairs. She didnt understand why they had that theory...but i guess safety comes first! She walked out the door and Luke stood leaning against the pole on his phone. Cheryl walked up behind him and grabbed his phone. He crapped himself as he looked up. "You shouldnt be on that! school hours!" Cheryl joked, then then gave him it back.

Luke chuckled. "You couldve at least let me fight for it! "He joked sticking out his tongue. "Oooh, getting cocky now?!" Cheryl raised an eye brown and then laughed pushing him lightly. "Nahh!" He grabbed her and hugged her. "How was Home ec....?" He smiled. "Eh...usual" She sighed looking up at him. "Science?" She asked. "Really good! i'm getting moved into a higher class!" He told her. "Ooh, really?" She mocked. "Mm-hmm! Mr Deans..." He stuck on his tongue again and Cheryl's face dropped. "That is my class..." She closed her eyes calmly and blushed slighty.

"Oh...really? even better!" Luke pretened to be shocked. "Oh so you knew!" She slapped his arm playfully. He laughed and bit his lip ring. "Thats why i was happy...when i got moved...i know someone and well, its better that its you!" He admitted looking at her smiling warmly.

Just then the bell rang he Cheryl stood in front of him as people poured out of the corridors. Cheryl stood in front of Luke, like he was her protector. Lets be honest, no one would bump into Luke. He was like 6 foot for his age, and they wouldnt mess with him! He could look tough but he was a sweetheart. She figured that out about him over the past few months. He rested a hand on her shoulder and they waited for the guys to show up.

Soon Jodi appeared with Ash. "Guess who go Juliet!" Jodi smirked walking over. "You"? Cheryl hesitated. She shook her head. "Nope! Emma!" Jodi acted kind of relieved but gutted. "So...whos the charming Romeo?" Luke cooed. "The teacher is thinking either Ash...or Shane." Jodi nodded. "Well...these parts are only for rehersal anyway" Ash butted in. "But you'll always be my Juliet!" Ash wrapped an arm around Jodi, she smiled warmly. "Well....good!" She nodded blushing.

Michael walked out from the woodwork corridor shouting as usual. There was this girl who was walking with him laughing. He was pushing her and touching her hair....blonde girl, looked kinda pretty. Actually she looked like the boys would kill for her....kind of. Black winged eyeliner on and she had her folders in her arms laughing with Mikey. "Whos the girl?" Jodi asked as Luke and Ash turned. "Dont know...but she looks desperate!" Luke joked pulling Cheryl closer to him.

Jodi gave them a look and sighed. "Can you two....? never mind!" She smiled sweetly before being interrupted by Ash. "Hmm, she looks kinda like...a spoiled teen from a movie" He nodded turning back to them. Mikey walked up to them and the girl passed. "Thanks mikey...see ya tomorrow" She winked before walking off. Everyone drew her look, except Mikey who nodded grinning. "Who was that?" Jodi made a face. "No one" Mikey smirked. "No who was it?!" A pissed off voice startled them. They looked to see Kassie standing with raised eyebrows and her arms crossed. "Oh just a girl....her name is Ashley, and she's just transfered from New York."

"Oh, and you were talking to her why?" Kassie asked. "Do i need permission to talk to someone?" Mikey chuckled sarcastically. "If its another girl whos winking at you!" She glared at him. "Okay guys....lets not do this here" Jodi told them. The school was just about empty and then Jenn came walking along slowly. "Hey guys...ready?" She smiled weakly before walking infront.