Chapter 122

It was Monday, January 5th. Back to school, new year. Same timetable and classes, and they may have not been in new classes, but it was a new year to start afresh. Jenn walked into school with Calum hand in hand, he then put his arm around her. "We get to choose new lockers today!" Jenn smiled excitedly. "Yeah, i know where im going" Cal laughed as he nibbled her neck softly. "Really? i wanted it closer to home room....or the girls bathroom" She sniggered making Calum laugh. "No, because Mikey is getting his next to Kassie...." He raised an eyebrow. "Okay....how are we all supposed to save lockers next to each other when theres over thousands of people in our school?" Jenn asked confused and watched Calum shrug.

Cheryl stood putting her book in her "new" locker. It was in a good spot, she judged it from between classes, to the canteen, to outside and even the bathroom. She wanted to get a locker next to the girls, but sadly she was too slow. She sighed and shrugged, she didnt where there locker was. They could be on the second floor, or around the corner. She took out her art book and someone grabbed her from behind. She jumped a little, but didnt get anymore scared as whoever it was hugged her tight. She knew who it was from the height. She smirked and he rested his head on her shoulder and his warm breath greeted her in a low voice.

"Morning Hemmings" She smirked as she turned her face to his. He planted a kiss on her lips and she sighed pulling away smiling. Turning he stood up straight, and she looked up to have direct contact with him. He had his hair quiffed, a shirt with mid length sleeves and it was black and white with stars. His usual jeans and vans. Even his dog tags were getting worn .She smiled up at him and he put his hands on her waist. "So, i was wondering...we're finished the project in geography so...will we still be sitting together?" He smirked at her making Cheryl laugh. "Yeah, course...just tell Kassie or Michael to move" They both laughed. "Wheres your locker?" She asked looking around. He smiled and nodded his head back. "I wasnt particular happy till i saw you" He smirked and she smiled. A few people walked past and looked at them, in a way of saying what the heck? and is he serious?! with her?! but Cheryl didnt care one bit!

She closed her locker and Luke shoved his folder under his arm before putting his other arm around her. Turning back to him, his arm dropped and she smiled up at him. He raised an eyebrow putting out his hand and Cheryl took it. He held her her intertwining his fingers with hers. Different way he held her hand...she liked it. As she walked past people, she didnt feel anymore confident than what she did, she didnt feel like she was on top of everyone because she was dating Luke. She was just happy someone like Luke liked her for her. They turned the corner and saw everyone else standing. "Wow, lucky" Cheryl giggled at Luke,

"Well, well, well, look who got lockers next to one another!" Cheryl glared at them all jokingly. They turned and smiled at her. "You were too slow! you shouldve came with us" Kassie told her. "Its fine, Luke and I are near each other, we're just around the corner" She nodded. "Oh, thats good at least" Jodi smiled as she closed her locker. "Only thing is, i got the damn locker that doesnt properly work!" Michael groaned slamming it shut, which made a rather loud noise making people turn. "What?!" He huffed at them, making then turn. "Michael!" Kassie grabbed his hand. "Sorry" He sighed then smiled at the all. Cheryl sniggered sarcastically and crossed her arms as Luke put his arm around her again.

"Aww look at you two....adorable!" Kasssie made a sweet face. "yeah, yeah" Mikey said as he grabbed her face and gave her a big kiss. She stood for a moment trying to make sense to what had just happened. "Yeah , thats sweet, y'know why...because Luke doesnt do that!" Jodi told Mikey rolling her eyes. They all kind of laughed and Jenn sighed. "We all have our moments..." Jenn said as she and Calum put their heads together. Just then the bell rang and they sighed. "See you at break" The girls all said before breaking apart. Cheryl smiled and nodded at them all before turning and heading down the opposite way, she and Luke kissed before seperating down different corridors.