Chapter 131

Michael and Kassie's night.

It was 11pm, everyone had left the garage except Mikey and Kassie. They were arguing, but soon made up. That didnt last long, they started bickering again, turning into an argument. Now within minutes they were making out on the sofa practically stripping each other. However it couldnt help but run through Kassie's mind what the girls were saying to her for the past few weeks. Yeah, they would fight, but the makeup sex was great. Then again did she really want to be in a relationship when the only time their happy is during sex?

"Mikey...wait!" Kassie pushed him off her neck. "What?" He took a breath looking at her. "I cant...we cant do this" She sighed. "What?" He sat up above her. "Michael we have to talk" She sighed. "Shit...not a pregnancy scare? i swear i had a condom on the other night" He rolled his eyes. "Ugh, get off me you dick!" She pushed him off making him fall backwards onto the sofa. "I didnt mean it like that its just...." "Shut up Michael!" She butted in shutting him up. "Dont need to be a bitch" He sighed getting his shirt.

"Hey, im not a bitch!" She narrowed her eyes at him. "You can be" He told her putting his shirt back on. Taking a deep breath to calm herself Kassie shook her head slowly. "Look, i dont want to argue! ever!" She told him. "Okay, that sounds tougher than what it should be" He sighed looking at her fixing his red hair. She sighed as she put her top back on. "We need to talk...about us" She said. The words sounding like acid as she spoke them, making Mikey wince a little.

"What about us?" He asked giving her his full attention. "Is there even a us....anymore?" She asked him, sadness in her eyes. "What? of course!" He chuckled. "No, like...without arguing and make up sex?" She rolled her eyes. He sat thinking, then looked at her. "All we do is fight, then we kiss, have sex, be best of friends again for like...an hour before arguing and carrying it out for like three days before making up again" She sighed. Michael looked at her as he swallowed. "Your...uh, right" He sighed nodding.

"What are we? what are we going to do?" He asked. "I love you Michael, i did at the start and i still do now" She told him taking his hand. "I love you too!" He held her hand tight. Tears filled Kassie's eyes. Her voice started to crack. "But...i cant do this anymore, and we cant do this to each other" She told him. Mikey sat, his face full of sadness, looking at her as if he hated himself for making her feel like shit. "Baby, i didnt mean to make you feel...." "You didnt make me feel anything but loved, sexy and beautiful" She cutted him off smiling as tears ran down her cheeks.

A small smile tugged on his lips. "You made me feel like...i was your one and only...but we both know that's only for a short time because once we go to college...us with get worse" She told him. "So....where are we going now?" Mikey sniffed a little. "Apart" Kassie whispered nodding. Mikey took a breath when he heard her say that. He cleared his throat and nervously chuckled. "I dont wanna break up with you" He told her. "Neither do i , and i dont want to break up with you either" She told him. He looked at her. "Is this the right decision?" He asked an she nodded. "We have to do this for each other" She smiled.

He grabbed her in for a hug. "I love you Kass...i always will" He told her. "I love you too!"  She nodded. "I just think we;re better off not....being with each other" She sighed as she kissed his cheek. He kissed her lips before looking into her eyes. "Okay, why dont we agree to leave each other. No one broke up with anyone, we just....agreed to leave each other" He told her. "That sounds better" Kassie sniffed and nodded. "We'll always be friends right?" Michael asked. "Course" She smiled nodding. She kissed his cheek and he kissed her hand.