Chapter 20

Jenn, Jodi and Cheryl walked inside with Luke behind them. Ash and Calum were in the kitchen drinking some soda. "Here you go...." Luke smiled handing cheryl n unopened bottle of Coca-cola."Oh thank you" She smiled at him. Soon Kassie walked into the kitchen with Michael, she was laughing with him and she stopped when she saw everyone. "Everyone is away." She told them. "Yeah i know" Jenn laughed. "It is 1am!" Calum yawned. "Really?" Cheryl checked her phone. 1:16am wow!

"well for what i saw most of it...good party Michael" Cheryl smiled over at him. "Hey, call me Mikey! and thanks guys for showing up!" He winked. "Im sorry for being an ass too" He nodded. "Your very welcome" Kassie smiled at him. "How will we get home?" Jenn turned to the girls. "I;ve had a few...." Mikey told them. "I've had a beer..." Calum looked at Ash. "Dont look at me, i aint got no car remember...." the girls looked at one another and sighed. "Ive not had anything..." Luke volunteered raising half his arm. "Really?" Cheryl asked. "Suprised?" He smirked at her. "A little" She shrugged.

"I dont have my car with me tonight, Mikey.....?" Luke asked. "Sure, take mine...see you guys later and thanks for coming again." He looked at Kassie and they both kissed. "Call ya tomorrow" "Okay" She grinned. "Wow, okay" Jenn laughed. "Oh here Jenn!" Calum gave his phone over. "Give me ya number" She smiled at her. Ash smiled at Jodi and winked. "Got yours didnt i?" and Jodi smiled giggling going a little red. "I'll give ya a text tomorrow" Ash took Jodi in for a hug. "Okay" She nodded. Jenn and Calum hugged too and Luke grabbed the car keys.

"Lets go" He smiled. They all said bye and Kassie told Luke to drop them all of at Cheryl's. "Im so tired now!" Jenn yawned getting in the back. Jodi joined her and Cheryl stepped in before Kassie grabbed her arm. "Ahh, you called shotgun remeber!?" She winked. "Um no!" Cheryl frowned at her. "Sure you did!" SHe pushed her to the passenger side. Cheryl rolled her eyes and got in Luke smiled at her and started up the car. The windows were down a little, and a nice breeze blew in the car, the radio was nice and low with a good song. Cheryl glanced back and forward at how Luke drove. Sound weird? yeah, but Cheryl was weird like that. One hand on the wheel, he would have one elbow on the little space at the door.

He would bite his lip ring every few times. He was actually really cute! Soon they got to Cheryl's house and Cheryl threw the keys into the back for the girls to catch. "Night Luke!" They said before getting out the back. Cheryl smiled turning to him and he was smiling at her too. "Nice place" "You checking out my house?" Cheryl joked. "Maybe" He chuckled. "Stalker" She joked  and he shrugged. "Well thanks for the ride..." SHe smiled and turned to open the door. "Oh wait....since the guys have done it...and about this geography thing...do wanna swap numebers?" He smiled at her. Cheryl could help but smile and she handed him her phone and he done the same.

"I'll uh...text ya?" He smiled at her. "Sure..." She nodded and smiled before getting out. She closed the door, and waved a little before walking up her path. "Were your parents working tonight?" Jodi whispered. "Yep!" Cheryl nodded walking in and closing the door and lockking up. They got a quick snack and a glass of water before heading upstairs. They all took theyre makeup off and got into the pyjamas and all threw covers, sheets, pillows, cushions and fleeces on the floor and they all lay down. "I'm so tired now!" Jenn yawned agaian. "Im awesome!" Kassie grinned. "Same!" Jodi smiled. "Well, we'll speak aboit it tomorrow" Jenn laighed. "Yeah, we wiil" Cheryl laughed. "Oh listen to miss negative being positive." Kassie joked and Cheryl threw a pillow.  "Yeah yeah!" Cheryl turned and smiled warmly. Maybe everything was okay with Luke.