Chapter 67

Cheryl felt a cold breeze over her arm and face. She groaned softly and opened her eyes a little. Her T.V. came into sight with the rest of her living room. She turned her head slightly and noticed the window open. Ugh, she forgot to close it last night, and why was she in her living room? She moved her head back and felt something hard against the back of her head. She widened her eyes slightly as she noticed another pair of legs and feet beside her on her table. Noticing the familair skinny jeans she smiled warmly and put her head up.

Luke sat, his head back on the sofa with his mouth opened slightly with very low snores. Cheryl smiled warmly and laughed silently. She moved her wrist from her leg and looked at her tattoo. It wasnt too big, but it wasnt small either. It was a nice size. Her touched it very lightly and sighed. She turned her head and looked up to her clock. It was 9:12am. She shook her head slightly and noticed the dull weather outside. It had been raining and thats why it was cold. The typical winter weather was starting to appear. Shaking her head she cuddled back into Luke. She felt him move slightly, he moved his arm down from the sofa and back around her shoulders before tightening his grip slightly.

She turned a little putting her head into his chest. She closed her eyes and then she heard a car door close. She ignored it for a second then shot her eyes open. Shit! that might be her mom! She moved her head to the window and saw the back of her moms car slightly from outside. "Shit!" Cheryl gasped and shot up making Luke jump too. "Luke!" She whispered. "What? whats going on?!" He asked worried. "My mom is back!" She whispered again. Luke turned his head to the front door and then back at Cheryl not knowing what to do or say.

"Go upstairs! go! i'll get you in a minute!" She pulled him up. "Be careful with your wrist." He stood up. "OhNo!" She gasped. "What will i say about that?!" She covered her face.Then a knock on the door sounded. "Go upstairs!" Cheryl pushed Luke up the stairs as she went out the living room. She watched as Luke ran up the stairs, Cheryl fixed her hair before putting her wrist behind her back, she opened the door to her mom smiling. "Hello honey!" She cheered walking in.

"Sorry, if i woke you but you left the key in the door....couldnt get in" She smiled walking in. Cheryl closed the door and followed her mom into the living room. "So how was your day?" She smiled then her smile vanished. "Dont answer that! of course, we're so sorry" Her mom shook her head. "Its fine, i understand" Cheryl nodded. "Did you get your bag?" He mom smiled. "Yeah, thank you" She nodded. "Your welcome. Well we know your getting your lisence on Monday, so....your dad and I got you something." Her smiled sweetly.

Cheryl made a face wondering what it was. She pulled her sleeve down further on her wrist onto her hand so her mom wouldnt see her tattoo. Her mom put a bag in front of her on the sofa and smiled sitting down. Cheryl copied her, and sat in front of the bag. "Open it!" Her mom clasped her hands together. Cheryl peered in the bag and moved the tissue paper away to reveal something. Her mouth dropped open and she looked at her mom. "Okay, we know that you love your art work, so we thought we'd add this in." Her mom told her.

Taking the gift from the bag, Cheryl didnt know what to say. It was large photography camera. Just what she'd wanted to make her work better for the year. She didnt think her mom and dad would get her it. "Oh wow! thank you both! this is amazing!" She hugged her mom. "Your welcome sweetie!" Her mom laughed. "Glad you like it" She nodded. "Like it? i love it!" She grinned. "Well...i'll leave you to get with terms with it" Her mom smiled standing up. "Oh im going out today" She told her mom. "WIth the girls." She nodded. "Oh okay then...." Her mom sighed standing and going into the kitchen. Cheryl grabbed her camera and bag, looping onto her wrist she went up to her room.