Chapter 104

6 weeks later.......
22nd December.

3 days before Christmas Cheryl was excited, a little if she had to be honest. She was so happy too because school had broke up for the christmas break and Jodi and Ashton finally settled their differences! She wasnt sure if he'd told her he loves her yet because he hasnt said anything. Everything was going okay, Calum came back home a few days ago...and Jenn was excited to see him again as well as everyone else. Kassie and Mikey.....they were okay. Still seeing each other but not as into it as what they were like at the strart.

Luke and herself....not so much. They werent talking as much, or hanging out together. It was only with the gang, and she rarely started the conversation. She didnt know exactly what to say to him anyway. She sat in her livngroom, empty house again. Her parents said they would be home on Christmas. So that made her happy. She looked at the tree all done up, and the decorations around her house. She smiled warmly as she snuggled up on her sofa. She had hot chocolate with marshmallows, it was raining outside and it was cold. Her fire was on and she was watching christmas movies. Her favourite!

It was passed 11pm and she got a text. Looking down to her phone she saw it was from Luke. He asked her if she was alone...course she was. She sighed and replied back to him then put her phone down and continued watching her movie. The rain blew against the windows harshly which made Cheryl cosy up more. She felt sorry for whoever was out in this weather. She was supposed to go to a Christmas party hosted by Mikey tomorrow but she wasnt gonna go. It wasnt going to be filled with schoolers....he had some family too. She just didnt feel the need to go, the girls were gonna go though...maybe.

She got another text from Luke. Why was he asking her if she was alone. Her parents worked, so he should know. She smiled warmly as she replied back to him. She had a few urges to hug him when they were all hanging out but she ignored it. Why? she didnt want to confuse things. She told Luke to start over and they werent into the 'Friends' name just yet. They were getting there though. Which made Cheryl happy. She just hoped Luke was happy too. It was half past 11 and she heard a faint knock.

Juming up a little scared she looked around. Who would be at her door at this time?! in this weather?! christmas robbers?! no! she had watched too much home alone. Shaking her head she sat back down, maybe it was just the wind. The wind was quite strong to knock her door knocker anyway. Hearing another louder knock made Cheryl anxious, okay someone was there! Getting up with her blanket wrapped around her, she walked to her front door slowly. She looked into the spy glass and saw a figure. Getting a little scared she gasped quietly.

The figure turned and she noticed. This person looked familair. Way too familair. Debating with herself for a few seconds to open the door or not. She could run upstairs and pretend no one was home. Yet her lamps were on and her decorations in the windows with her tree. She took a breath and unlocked her door. Peeping out the small crack she made with the door she saw Luke standing. "Luke?!" She gasped. "What are you doing here?" She opened the door wide. Luke stood on her front porch, soaking wet with the rain. No jacket on or anything. His hair was flat, soaked, his skin was wet and water was running down him everywhere.