Chapter 61

Luke and Cheryl stood talking for a while until they head a scream from Kassie. "Haayyy! birthday girl!!" Kassie jumped on Cheryl. "Shh! Kass, keep it on the DL please!" She rolled her eyes laughing. "Oh...cool, sorry!" She smiled. "Hey lukey!" Kassie smiled. Then Jenn and Jodi joined with the guys but no Michael. "Mikey not in today?" Luke asked Ash. "Yes, just gonna be late....lazy arse wont get up!" He laughed.

"Well, we got you something but first....!" Kassie giggled handing over two small chocolates. "Wow, thank you!" Cheryl took them giggling. "Chocolates?" Luke asked. "Mm-hmm! every year, since...middle school we;ve gotten each other presents for birthdays, christmas but we always give candy!" Kassie Laughed. She turned into Cheryl's locker as she put the chocolate in. "Chez? who gave you that? why did you....?" She stopped and turned to Luke. "Ahh..oohhh! Nice Luke, her favourite too! how'd you guess?!" She mocked.

Luke went a littte red along with Cheryl. The guys started peeking into her locker cooing. "Okay, okay! enough!" Cheryl laughed closing her locker. "Yeah, well anyway...we'll give you our presents at break, or lunch!" Kassie winked. "Thanks girls!" Cheryl smiled. "Happy birthday Chez!" Ash grinned. "Yeah! happy 18th! cheryl!" Calum nodded. "Thanks guys!" She smiled nodding. Just then the bell went and they groaned. "English!" Cheryl rolled her eyes. Ash and Jodi looked at each other and grinned. They both walked to class and everyone else split for their own classes.

After the first two class break came along. They all sat together outside along side a wall. Michael came walking along. Shirt, jeans, messy hair as always. "Hey babe!" Kassie shouted. "Alright, babe!" He greeted her back. "Really? do you guys ever have a nicer name for each other rather than babe?!" Cheryl mocked. "Shh...quiet birthday girl!" Michael laughed, then he kissed Kassie. "Thanks!" She spoke before turning back. She sat beside Luke eating a breakfast bar.

"So, we have something to tell ya!" Ashton told her. "At Lunch though! right! He looked at the guys. "Yeah, and we think your gonna love it!" Michael nudged her. "Hmm, well as long as its not a party im fine!" She told them. "What?!" Kassie groaned. "NO, parties!" Cheryl glared at her then laugh. "No, thats not what it is, but sad because a party would be awesome!" Michael told her. "Yeah well the bell is gonna go so, we'll tell you at lunch!" Ash smiled at her nodding. "Coolio!" Cheryl put her thumb up.