Chapter 74

It was Sunday at 1pm. The girls all met up at a nice sushi place. Kassie was there first when the girls walked in. "Oh, surprised, your usually late!" Jodi joked sitting down next to Kassie. "Yeah, wll had nothing better to do" She moved a little uncomfortably. Cheryl made a face and sat down taking off her jacket. "Well its nice to have some girl time" She said looked at the girls.

Jodi sat looking around as Kassie and Jenn burrowed their faces in the menus. "Okay then...." Cheryl shook her face. "You okay Jenn?" Jodi asked. Jenn's face looked red. Her eyes were red too, she didnt have any makeup either. Which was unusual. Jenn looked at everyone then swallowed. "Jenn?" Kassie asked. Jenn sniffed. "Im fine!" Her voice cracked a little. "No, your not....tell your friends!" Jodi demanded. "Unless its 100% private and confidential!" She widened her eyes at Jodi.

Jenn shook her head. "I was hanging out with Calum yesterday...." She began. "Oh, no...." Jodi looked at her. "We were at the park...and then we went for some FroYo...then he told me....told me that he was leaving!" She began to tear up. "Leaving? where?" Kassie asked confused. Jenn sniffed and looked at them. "His dad got a promotion with his job, and he's to go back to Austraila and his mom wants to go back too...so he has to leave!" "For good?" Kassie asked. "No...for 2 months at least" Jenn wiped her eyes. "2 months...what the heck?" Jodi asked shocked.

"You guys are just official too!" Kassie told her. Jenn scoffed and put her head on the table. "Wow, your really taking this badly" Kassie rubbed her head softly. "I really like him guys! and hes like the only boy to talk to me and actually make me his girlfriend...he kisses me in public!" She began to whine a little. "Okay calm down" Kassie soothed her but making a face to Cheryl and Jodi. Cheryl rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I cant believe it..." She spoke. "Okay can we change the subject!" Jenn moaned.

Soon a woman came over with a notepad. "What can i get you?" She smiled. "A Calum to keep!" Jenn whined turning her head. "Uh, im sorry?!" The woman asked confused. The girls widened their eyes with shock. "Uh, she'll have a water!" Cheryl laughed nervously. "Yeah, can i have a sweet iced tea?" Kassie asked. "Make that two" Jodi interrupted. "I'll have a pink lemonade" Cheryl smiled at the woman. The woman wrote it down nodding. "What would you like to eat?" She smiled again. "I'll have the salmon...teriyaki." Cheryl told the woman. "I'll take the chicken one" Jodi nodded. "Yeah make that two aswell" Kassie nodded her head.

The woman looked at Jenn, who still had her head on the table. "She'll have uh...the spicy tuna roll?" Jodi asked and Jenn nodded. "Okay... back in a minute with your order" The woman have smiled before walking off. "Jenn get it together!" Kassie pulled at her sweater. "How would you feel if green haired man had to leave?!" She sat up glaring at Kassie. "Well, considering he aint got green hair no more!" She pressed her lips together. The girls looked at her and Kassie nodded.

"Yeah, i went to his yesterday and he took forever to open the door, then when he did, he had a towel on his head which was covered in red" Kassie took her hand from Jenn's back. "Of course, being me i absolutely shit myself thinking some had happened...but he'd dyed his hair red." She rolled her eyes. "Michael dyed his hair....red?" Jodi asked holding in her laugh. "Yeah, yeah let it out!" Kassie rolled her eyes. Cheryl giggled a little and Jodi laughed covering her mouth but Jenn just sat staring into space. v