Chapter 84

The girls made their way back out to the school grounds, they spotted the boys all sitting around Ash. "Imagine he was crying?" Kassie Joked. Then the girls all looked at each other..."Nah..." Cheryl shook her head then looked at Jodi. Just then the bell rang and Jenn turned. "Come on...we'll be late..." She said starting to walk off. The girls followed except Cheryl. She stood and watched the boys stand. Ash rubbbed his arm across his eyes the pulled up his jeans. That didnt look good.

Cheryl then headed to Home Ec....

After the bell went for last period Cheryl collected her bag and headed downstairs. Geography was on the other end of the school. She hopped down the stairs, and out the corridor door, to cross the canteen and climb the stairs on the other side. She walked up one flight of stairs and through the double doors to see Luke a few feet a head. She ripped a peice of paper out her notebook before scrunching it and throwing it at him. He turned as it hit off his head and he was frowning, but his emotion softened when he saw Cheryl.

He stopped and smiled.  "I hope your gonna clean up your litter!" He joked. "Sure, sure" Cheryl nodded, just then people kicked it away as they walked and Cheryl shrugged. "Not my problem now!" She giggled. "Wow!" He laughed walking with her to the class. They both walked in and to their seats. "Hey, sit beside me today" Cheryl smiled. "Okay, no objections" Luke smirked sitting down next to her. The teacher, Mrs Murray walked in smiling. She looked over at Luke and Cheryl. "Oooh, busted!" Luke whispered, but she gave them a warm smile before walking behind her desk.

"Nah, i think she likes us!" Cheryl whispered back making Luke chuckled. Just then Mikey and Kassie walked in. Kassie saw Luke in her seat and rolled her eyes sligtly before sitting down in Luke's seat next to Mikey. "Whats up? she usually loves sitting next to him...." Cheryl asked Luke. He looked down at them then back at Cheryl and shrugged. "Mikey, hasnt been the same since....saturday...well sunday morning" He whispered to Cheryl. "Neither has Kass....!" Cheryl whipered back too. She sat and looked down at them. "Something weird happened...well we already know, but something afterwards." Luke told her.

Cheryl turned her head and she was only a few inches away from Luke's face. "Oh im sorry!" She quickly aplogised. She didnt want any more confusing things to happen with them two. "Its cool!" Luke nudged her. She looked up at him and she smiled. "We need to find out..." He told her. "Otherwise...i think it'll be them two who breaks us all up" Cheryl nodded. "If that did happen? would we still be friends?" Luke asked. Cheryl turned to him and smiled warmly. "Of course" She nodded. Luke grinned and nodded too. "Good...im glad" He admitted.

The bell rang for home time and Cheryl and Luke were fooling around with their project. "Stop scribbling!" Cheryl laughed. Luke laughed and shook his head. "Stop moving the paper!" He told her laughin. "Luke!!" Cheryl snapped playfullY. "Cheryl stop ruining the project!" Luke laughed. "Guys....time to pack up!" Mrs Murray shouted over smiling. Cheryl closed her mouth but Luke nodded still laughing silently. Cheryl folded over the paper and closed her folder. "We'll need to finish...my place?" He smiled and Cheryl automatically nodded. He passed her some chewing gum and she took one placing it in her mouth.

Luke chewed on his piece and bit his lip ring. "I hope your not assuming anything!" Cheryl laughed standing. "Noo! dont be smelly...silly!" He corrected then laughed. "Oh haha! very funny!" "I'm kidding!" Luke laughed putting his bag over his shoulder. "Uh, Luke...Kassie and Mikey." Luke turned and they were gone. "Come on"He nodded and held his hand out. Cheryl blushed and smiled giving him her wrist. He chuckled holding on to it and they walked out into the stampead of teenagers in the corridors.