Chapter 112

The girls stayed at Jodi's place for a sleepover. They sat watching movies from The Holiday, to Valentines day. Sighing eating chips and salsa Cheryl looked at the girls. "Are we keeping a cycle?" She laughed silently. "Oh sorry!" Jodi made a face. She grabbed the remote. "Noo! its fine!" Cheryl grabbed it back from her. "Speaking of Valentines day Kass....do you think you and Mikey will be each others?" Jenn asked eating a chocolate bar. Kassie sighed and she threw some popcorn. They laughed a little and she shook her head but shrugged.

"I have no idea" Kassie admitted. "But i do know....right now were are sorting it and until we're saying its over.....we're gonna be together" Kassie smiled telling them. "Okay, enough about boys!" Jodi sighed. "I wanna scream about how much i like Ash....but im not...because im a good friend!" She widened her eyes to Kassie and Jenn. Jenn widened her eyes back being sarcastic and nodded. "Fine..." She spoke softly. "We try'na not speak about boys?" Kassie asked obviously knowing the answer. "Yes! its a girls night!" Jodi spat out. "Girls!" Cheryl shouted. "Please...dont! if you guys wanna talk about....the guys you can" She spoke softly. "Aww come here" Jenn leaned over hugging her

They all sat till it was around 11pm. Kassie was texting on her phone. Probably to Mikey, Cheryl didnt mind. She sat thinking about the first day back after summer break. "Remember the first day back after summer?" Cheryl smiled. "I know...seems like forever ago" Jenn sighed scratching her neck. "Yep...cant believe it" Jodi smiled. "We never thought stuff like this would happen...." Kassie made a face before laughing. "Mmm, second that" Cheryl nodded smiling slightly. "Chez...do you like Luke?" Kassie interrupted. Cheryl looked up at her.

"Uhh....." "Because if you do....just go for it! dont think about anything. I know your mind is telling you too, but at the end of the day....im positive he likes you Chez....the way he looks at you...its really sweet!" Kassie smiled like something she had never done before. It was a sweet smile. "Ha, you think so?" Cheryl blushed. "I admit that too....agreed" Jodi nodded. "Mmhmm!" Jenn sassed then laughed. "I think the guys are having a girl free night too....i think their at the garage just chilling....so Mikey says" Kassie told them.

"Coool!" Jodi smiled nodding. "Yep....fun" Jenn laughed.

It was around 1am and the girls were disturbed by Kassis's snapchat. "mmmm!!" Kassie groaned turning around to get her phone. "Mikey.....his story is updated" She sighed unlocking her phone. The girls watched as the screen lit up Kassie's face. "Pfft..the guys are not....wait...uh oh" She spoke sotfly. "Uh oh? what happened? did Mikey dye is hair again?" Jodi laughed. "Has it fallen out?" Jenn joked! the girls started laughing and giggling "No were joking!!" Jodi laughed. Cheryl giggled with them. "No...i think he forgets his story notifies me...." Kassie made a face. Jodi grabbed her phone wanting to know. "Uh, is that real?"

"What?" Jenn turned and so did Cheryl. Jodi made a face at Cheryl and sighed. "I only want to show you this....because your my best friend!"Jodi sighed. "Whats going on?" Chery sat up getting a little anxous. Jodi turned Kassie's phone and the lit hit Cheryls face making her quint a little. Jenn bounced behind Cheryl wanting to see too. The picture came alive again as Jodi tapped on it. Cheryl's face dropped. Soon she turned her head back as soon as she saw the caption. "Ha....new girl on the scene" with a laughing face. Cheryl shrugged. "Dont mean anything" She laughed nervously turning her attention to the T.V.

Who was she kidding?! She lifted a knee to her chest and cuddled into it, trying to not get teary. "Oh never mind him!" Kassie snatched the phone back off Jodi. "Hey...come here! theres gonna be a perfectly good explanation!" Jenn comforted her smiling. The girls agreeed and hugged Cheryl making her tears flow. "I hate what this has become!" Cheryl spat out. "One minute, we didnt like each other....teasing us...now he kisses me, and i.....i get all these emotions with liking him....a lot!" Cheryl burried her face into her knee. The girls looked at Cheryl then at each other.

"That escalated quickly!" Kassie spoke softly. They soothed Cheryl as she calm down. "Whats the point in giving him a chance...? just to get messed with?" Cheryl asked seriously. The girls looked at each other then at her ."You tell him tomorrow, you want to see him and you tell him what your heart says!" Kassie nodded What did her heart say? yes! let him in! also.... No! he's gonna use ya! .........