Chapter 30

Monday morning, Cheryl was getting dressed. She put on her skinny jeans with one rip in the knee and a long top. Her favorite new york one, with a oversized light cardigen. Slipping on her converse type shoes, she bounced down stairs to grab her bag. She was ready, hair was half up and half down today with her usual makeup. She put her fingers through her long black hair and shuffled it a little, she grabbed her bag and threw it over her shoulder. She scooped up a breakfast bar, and her water bottle.

"Bye mom! bye dad!!" She shouted through out the bottom of the house. She heard faint good byes from upstairs. Her mom and dad always worked when she was at school, so she didnt mind as much as she was already out of the house. Cheryl walked out her front door, closing it she looked up at the sky. Looked like it was going to be a nice day. She skipped down the steps and she walked to school.

Walking past the same shops as always she stopped Jodi, Jenn and Kassie at the gates. She walked closer and saw the 4 boys standing outside the shop. She got closer and smiled at them. "Shouldnt you be with Jodi?" Cheryl grinned at Ash. "Yeah! ill see her in a minute!" He chuckled then grinned. She smiled over to Luke and he just looked at her. Not a smile, not a smirk....no expression. "Whats wrong with you?" She half smiled at Luke. "Hes been like this all morning" Calum shrugged. "Nothing! i said nothing!" He snapped at Calum.

"Okay dude!" Calum held a hand up innocently. "You sure?" Cheryl asked him. "Whats it to you anyway?" He looked at her. Oh fine then, if thats how hes gonna act. "Okay then! im sorry i ever acted like i cared!" She screwed her face up at him before turning and walking up to school. "Hellooo!!" Jenn cheered at her. "Morning?" Jodi asked. "Whats up?!" Kassie asked concerned. "Oh y'know being at school! being brought into a situation with people who you didnt want to start anything with!" She walked past the girls. "Huh!" Jodi followed her.

"Look im sorry okay, its just....never mind. Its just me being a bitch. Im sorry, lets go" Cheryl sighed walking into school.