Chapter 33

Kassie's P.O.V

Cheryl had been sitting a little on edge. I was concerned. She came into geography and walked right past Luke, he did even say anything! it was like everything over the weekend had vanished or ever exsisted. I wanted to ask her but at the same time i didnt want to butt in just in case she didnt want to talk about whatever it was that was bothering her. Soon the bell rang and slowly got up....Cheryl walked over to Mrs Murry desk so i had no choice but leave. I smiled at Mikey as he put his arm around my waist and we walked out the class and down the corridor.

"What do you think is wrong with Chez?" Kassie asked. "I dont know? why?" Mikey answered her. "I dont know, this morning she was ratty and also....well shes not been herself all day. Its like something is on her mind, or shes worried bout something...." "Or something has happened" Mikey finished her sentence. "Yeah exactly...how...?" Kassie asked but Mikey was looking down the corridor. David was walking up it. "When did he get back?!" Kassie whispered to Mikey even though the corridor was loud. "Hold on babe" He smiled slightly before walking down the corridor, "Mikey....Michael!" Kassie shouted but he couldnt hear her.

"Oi, when did you get back?!" Michael shouted towards David as they came face to face. "Oh nice to see you too Mike!" "No its not." Michael smiled. "Yeah well, its good to be back. The school missed me!" He nodded. "Your only back this year because your too stupid to finish sophmore year!" Michael pushed him slightly. UH oh! please! no fights! "Im gonna forget you did the buddy, but do it again..." "You'll what?! hit me? deck me? go ahead! get the hell outta this school! go get a life!" Michael shouted at him.

(David had been the "School bully" for every school year. From middle school, he cares more about himself than school. Than anything. He couldnt finish sophmore year, so he had to come back to do this year again. He is probably 19 now. Yes, 19 and still in school. However within the week if apparently anything happened...he would be gone. THere were no warnings now, the head teacher would kick him out and thats what Michael was trying to do.)

"I dare you! you know you want to hit me!" Michael pushed and pushed. Just then David was called. Everyone turned and saw the principle. "Can i see you in my office? i have some information for you." Davif rolled his eyes and gave Mikey a dirty look before walking off. Michael walked back to Kassie and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you okaay?!" She asked worried. "Im fine babe. come one" Michael kissed her and they both walked out of school.