Chapter 51

Cheryl was getting dressed for school. It was Monday morning, she was sitting brushing her hair and it was nearly 8am....

"Cheryl?! sweetie, its 8...your gonna be late!" Her mom shouted up. Cheryl snapped out of her day dream and nodded to herself in the mirror saying she had to go to school today. She quickly pinned a piece of hair up at the side and grabbed her bag before leaving her room.

She walked to school as usual, she had her earphones in, walking in a trance. She got close to the school but walkng towards the shops when she heard her name getting called. She dropped out her earphones and looked up. Ash, Calum and Mikey stood. Ash was waving and Calum was telling her to go over. Luke wasnt there, but she couldnt just walk past.

She sighed and walked over. "Hello there!" Ash grinned at her. "How did your sunday night go?" Mikey chuckled. "Fine...." She blunty and quietly said. "U okay" Calum smiled at her. "Is Luke here today...?" Cheryl asked ignoring Cal's question. "Yeah, he's coming in today...but he's not here" Ashton told her. Cheryl nodded. "Was uh...well, IS everything alright between you two?" Calum asked. "It was kind of...." "Weird." Michael inturrupted him. "Yeah...yesterday driving home" Calum continued.

"Oh...um....yeah...i think? Look i gottta go get the girls, see you guys later." Cheryl smiled before walking off. She walked fast up to the school gates to see Kassie and Jodi standing. "Wheres Jenn?" Cheryl asked walking up to them. "Oh, shes gonna be late. Shes already told Cal...." Kassie rolled her eyes. "Is Michael down there?" She pointed towards the shops. "Uh yeah...." Cheryl walked past them and into the school gates.

"Can we not wait?" Kassie asked making Cheryl stop and turn. "Everything okay? you seemed distant since yesterday" Jodi told her raising an eyebrow. Cheryl sighed and nodded. "I'll tell you when we're all together at lunch." She told them. "Promise?" Jodi smiled and Cheryl nodded. "Here they come" Kassie butted in. The boys walked up and Michael grabbed Kassie by the side and smirked as he kissed behind her ear. "Hows my girl?" He chuckled. "Im doing better now your here" She winked at him.

Ash smiled and walked a head putting an arm around Jodi. Calum walked past texting to who Cheryl assumed was Jenn. She then turned and saw a tall guy, blonde quiffed hair. She took a breath and her stomach flipped. Swallowing the dryness in her mouth she looked to see Luke. He had ripped jeans on, a greenday top with his black hoodie, his bag on one shoulder and his hands in his pockets. Cheryl opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Sighing she looked up at him. She looked a little nervous, biting his lip.

"I gotta go!" Cheryl quickly spoke as the bell rang. Luke was about to speak but Cheryl rushed off. She couldnt stand there, and act like nothing happened! she walked closer into the school trying to not think about it. If she thought that Luke kissed her, just for the fun of it then wouldnt talk to her after everything, she wouldnt be able to handle it. She would be upset, she probably may slap him, then dislike him...but first cry.

She walked through the main doors and down the corridor to her homeroom.