Chapter 57

Cheryl opened one eye slightly to reveal a bright room. A bright room that wasnt hers! She looked at the clock on the bed side table. 8:47am. What the heck? She opened both eyes and she looked around the familar  room. Sighing a little she rolled over and saw someone on the floor. It was Luke. Sleeping. It looked unplanned. "Oh my gosh!" She sighed. She totally fell asleep in his house! thats so embarrassing. She yawned louder then what she'd planned, covering her mouth she looked over the bed again. Luke rolled over stretching then he rubbed his eye.

They both looked at each other and smiled. "Morning you." Luke chuckled in a gravel type deep voice. His morning voice. Cheryl giggled and nodded. "Morning" She spoke quietly. He sat up rather quickly. "Uh.. you fell asleep!" he quickly said. Cheryl held on hand up and nodded. "I know, its embarrassing but...thank you." She smiled sweetly at him. "For what?" He asked. "....for...giving up your bed for a night" She laughed quietly. Luke laughed with her showing his dimples. Luke stretched his arms up making the cover he had fall down showing his bare chest. Cheryl got a little shy and looked away.

Cheryl's phone went and she grabbed it from the bedside table. It was Jenn in the group chat. She was asking if she wanted to go to a theme park with the girls and the guys. Cheryl liked that idea It was a sunny saturday afternoon anyway. Luke looked at her from his own phone. "Theme park?" He asked. "Yep, seems to be" Cheryl laughed softly. "Well, better get dressed." He smiled before standing up. "Uh...Luke? i aint got no clothes." She laughed. "Oh right! i'll drive you home!" He smiled at her. "Thank you"  she smiled getting out of his suprisingly comfy bed. She got her glasses and bag. She waited on him getting dressed before leaving his house and giving her a ride.

12:45PM
Everyone got to the theme park and Kassie went her own way with Mikey...as usual. Jodi and Ash headed for the dodgems. "Hey, Chez...come check this out" Luke smiled taking Cheryl away to a ride, leaving Calum and Jenn alone. Jenn and Cal weren't offical yet, but they did have some good fun times hanging out "Which ride first?" Cal smiled at her squinting because of the sun. "Uh... you choose! i do not mind!" She smiled. "Okay....lets go" He smiled taking her hand.

They soon went on a few small rides, and enjoyed the time they had with each other. It was fun and Jenn was loving it. Calum walked over to a ride, that goes from inside, to outside, but its dark. "What the heck is that?!" Jenn asked a little nervous. "Oh come on! i;'ll be fun!" He  grinned at her. "Nah, Calum...i dont like things like that in the dark...." She stood a step back. "Jenn...come on...i;m here" He smiled taking her hand. Something made her change her mind there and then because of him. "Oh fine!" She sighed givng in. Calum smiled as they walked to the line for the ride.

Sitting down on the long seats, at the back, the ride started outside. The tracks a head, were all up and down and Jenn was nervous. Shit! She looked at Calum and put on a brave face. "Ready?" He grinned. He put out his hand and she smiled taking it. She nodded and they were off, Calum held onto her hand tighter. As the ride went up and down, and around, in and out of dark tunnel, lights flashing everywhere and loud music Jenn started to panic a little. As the ride went up, she tensed up a little and gasped but felt Calum hold onto her hand tighter. "Its okay!" She heard him speak. 

She gave over her other hand and he held them tight with her wrists too. The ride started to slow down, as it finished. "Oh wow!" She sighed taking a breath. "Told you, you'd be fine!" Calum grinned at her. "Yeah, thanks" She laughed at herself. They both looked at each other and softened their smiles. Calum took her hands closer to him as he moved forward towards her. Jenn gapsed inside, and panicked for a minute. Was he going to kiss her?! She watched as his cute face came closer and closer.  She closed her eyes and she felt Calum's lips brush agaisnt hers.

The ride was finished and they were still kissing, a little more passionate. They soon heard talking and they both left each others lips. They smiled and then looked up onto the stand. There stood, shocked but holding in their laugh was Luke and Cheryl. "Uhhh....!!" Jenn quickly spoke. "Okay, maybe we should skip this one?" Cheryl giggled at Luke. "You sure about that?!" Luke chuckled looking at both Jenn and Calum. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked him. "He probably wants to kiss you too!" Calum butted in walking up to them with one arm around Jenn.

Soon the flashback came back into Cheryl's mind from LA. She quickly blocked it out with Luke punching Calum's shoulder. "Ow! dude!" Cal laughed. "Come on" Jenn giggled walking a head.