Chapter 4

Jodi's P.O.V

Sitting in my last class of the day. English! thank goodness it was the end of the day! I sat down in my seat and scanned the room to see new faces. Sadly no one she particurly knew was in her class. I grabbed my notepad and started scribbling random things on it to make myself look busy. I glanced up quickly and saw Ashton walk in the room a little confused. He then saw the teacher and nodded then smiled. He headed towards me, folder under his arm. His cheeky grin on his face, his mop messy hair with his bandana on. Was he smiling at me? no! I quickly dropped my head back into my messy book.

I heard someone sit down in front me and i squirmed a little in my seat not wanting to look up. Envetully a few seconds later, which seemed like ages i looked up breifly. Sat in front of me was Ashton...smiling...arm on the back of his chair looking at me!

"Hi there!" He nodded his head forward, grinning. His accent rang in my ears. My stomach flipped, so many times! my mouth went dry and i looked around before looking back at him. I softly smiled back. "Do you enjoy english beautiful?" He asked. I felt my face go bright red! "Uh, me?" I asked softly. He chuckled a little and nodded "Well i dont see any other beauts in here!" He told me. My mouth went dry again and i couldnt talk, i laughed nervously and then the teacher saved me by talking!

Ashton's P.O.V

I walked into Ms Bartlett's english room after getting told mulitply times i was in the wrong classroom! Finally i knew i was in the right classroom and i scanned the room. Just as i expected, no one here i knew! great. I looked up and down the desks and caught a glimpse of a girl i've seen before today. Her hair long dark, she had a nose ring and she red lipstick on. I thought she was pretty! however with our rep, we cant make it obvious! we'd been picking on her and her friends for a few years now, so i couldnt just go over and be nice!

I half gave in and walked over to the empty seat in front of her and sat down looking at her waiting for her to look up. Soon she did and her face dropped and her cheeks burned a little red colour" "Hi there!" I grinned at her. I watched as she looked around and then back at me smiling a little. She replied by a simple head nod. i tried to make a go again by asking her a question. "So, do you like English beautiful?" She looked at me again and answere. "Me?" I chuckled a little at her cute response. "I dont see any other beauts in here" I admitted looking at her. We looked at each other before i was interrupted by the teacher. 

"Okay!" The teacher started up. "So, it's senior year! and for this year's exam, we will be doing a play!" Some of the class moaned at the words. "Now dont be silly! it's be awesome! we'll be reading the play, doing an essay for the exam and then possibly doing the play!" Jodi sat up straight.. "What?" She quietly said. Ashton turned to her and smiled. "Not a fan"? He asked. Jodi shook her head still looking at her teacher. "I'll be picking people who i think will make the good characters!" Ms Bartlett told them. "Now lets get started" She clapped before handing out the books.

Perfect! this was just great(!) Jodi thought sarcatically to herself.