Chapter 124

Cheryl and Luke's Friday Night :

Cheryl and Luke were in Luke's house. His mom downstairs, his dad working. It was 8pm and his mom was about to go out and work night shift. They sat listening to music and just hanging out. It was fun and Luke was holding Cheryl's hand as he wrote. A knock on the door sounded making Cheryl pull her hand back. "Yeah!" Luke shouted and the door opened to see him mom peer inside between the crack in the door grinning. "Right well, i'm off...i'll be back later on" She nodded at them both. "Okay mom, see you...love ya" He smiled. "Love you too!" She nodded. "See you Cheryl" She nodded and smiling. "See you again soon Liz!" Cheryl smiled back at her.

She nodded before closing the door. "Gosh, my mom loves ya!" Luke laughed making Cheryl blush. "I love your mom! shes sweet...and her lemonade!" Cheryl laughed. They heared the door close downstairs and Luke got up and looked out his window. He watched as his mom drove off and he waved. Heading back to his bed her pushed Cheryl down with a pillow and she screamed unexpectedly not knowing what happend. She then laughed and shook her head. "Luke!" She glared at him. She took a pillow and threw it back at him. "Ohhh" He laughed hitting her again with a pillow. SHhe hit up back and stood up making him back up. "Yeah!" She laughed hitting him again.

They both started hitting each other with the pilows, and laughing. Throwing his pillow back, Luke accidently dropped it leaving him defencless. Cheryl giggled as she ran towards him and he grabbed her by her sides wrapping his arms around her. "Ahh Luke! no fair!" She giggled. He twirled her around slightly and laughed. She kissed him and he kissed her back and she dropped the pillow. He walked over to her his bed and sat down. She sighed wiping her forehead and lay down, Luke laughed and lay down beside her.

He took her face and kissed her. Kissing him back, she bit his lip ring a little which made him chuckle. He looked at her and she shrugged. "Hey, i like your lip ring!" She told him blushing. He chuckled and nodded before kissing her again. Getting more passionate with the kiss, the both sat up on his bed and made out. Intertwining their fingers Luke lay Cheryl down still kissing her and she screamed a little. "What?!" He asked alarmed. She pulled out scrunched up paper from her back and laughed showing him it. He laughed shrugged and Cheryl threw it on the floor. He kicked his leg back and groaned in pain. Look up Cheryl noticed his guitar and she burst out laughing.

"Gosh!" She coverd her face and Luke laughed. He looked at her hovering above her and she lifted her head planting a soft kiss on his lips. She sighed turning and grabbing his remote turning his T.V. on. Luke got up and turned his music off before lying back down with her. "Y'know, switch Green day off before asking can be a no!" She glared at him jokingly. He laughed and kissed her neck making her giggle. He lay down behind her and they wrapped their hands around each other and he cuddled into her "Hmm, never thought i would ever spoon as a teenager..." Cheryl spoke before laughing making Luke laugh too. "Get used to it" He laughed and kissed behind her ear. She smiled and turned her head kissing his lips again before turning back to the T.V.

They both watched T.V. till around 10pm. They felt a little tired, but they continued talking away. Cheryl lay with Luke as he softly soothed her face with his hand, her stroked her hair with his finger and she lay talking with him. He would listen to her, talk with her, and laugh with her. Something Cheryl thought would never happen. Luke was a really sweet guy and she was happy to be with him. Finally....and he seemed happy about it too......she loved being with him, and in his company.