Chapter 32

Jodi's P.O.V

Same old English class. Boring, sitting here trying to get into the romeo and Juliet novel, and i cant seriously believe that we possibly may have to act this! Ash sat in front of me, i think he's just as bored as me. His head in his hand, twirling the book with his finger back and forward on the table. The teacher looked over at the door when a knock was pronounced, she quickly told us to sit tight and she would be back in a moment. She walked out and closed the door behind her, the class started talking to each of their own friends and Ashton turned over to me smiling and my heart started beating faster.

"So?" He smiled. "So...?" Jodi said. Ashton chuckled and looked around before moving his chair closer to hers. He took her hand softly on the table and Jodi went red. "Ash...people are here!" She whispered. "So? i dont care....neither should you." He grinned. He kissed the top of her hand softly "I really enjoyed Saturday...can we do it again Friday or Saturday?" He smiled. "What part? me kicking your ass or the beach?" Jodi asked a little shy. "All of it...most particularly the beach..." He got closer and closer to Jodi's face. "....that was really...." He went silent as he puckered his lips up to Jodi's.

Then the door opened and they both jumped back. Just millimetres away from a kiss, the teacher comes back. Lovely(!) Jodi turned back to the class and a few people were looking at her. She made a face and turned back to the teacher. "Anyway guys....before i was disturbed. Lets start this new section, then you can pair up and right your quotes" Mrs Bartlett clapped. A few people groaned and Ash turned and winked at Jodi. Considering know one was sitting next to her nor him they would pair up.

"Ashton...you look like a handsome Romeo today, want to give it a shot?" Mrs Bartlett smiled and Ash chuckled. "Uh, sure..as long as theres a beautiful Juliet." He told her. "Oh, okay...who would you choose then?" The teacher smiled. "Hmm...." He turned to Jodi and put his hand out. "Jodi...would you do me the honour of...being my beautiful...Juliet, and read these lines with me?" Jodi felt herself go bright red and everyone was staring! Mrs Bartlett laughed softly. "Well Jodi?" She smiled.

Nodding Jodi laughed nervously. "Okay then" She quietly agreed. "Yes!" Ash cheered. The class giggled and Jodi covered half her face with her hand as she started to read some lines.