Chapter 81

Kassie was waiting for Michael at his locker. He was taking a while. Ever since that night...he'd been a little weird. Looking down to the floor she sighed.

Sunday Morning FlashBack!:
Kassie woke up and rolled over knocking herself into something. She opened her eyes and saw Michael. His hair messy, sleeping...snoring. She smiled ot herself and moved, her body a little sore and stiff. She sat up slowly and coughed quietly, she groaned silenty as her back adjusted. Looking around Mikeys room, it was messy, guitars out...two to be exact. Music stuff, laptop on the floor...it was a typical boys room. Mikey moved onto his side pulling the duvet over him and moaning a little. He fell back asleep and Kassie just sat there.

She sighed shaking her head. She moved a little making the bed creak, she winced a little and looked over at Mikey, he was still sleeping. She looked at the clock. It was 11am she was meant to be meeting the girls at one. She tutted and threw the covers off her legs to get out of bed. Half of the duvet fell off Mikey and he groaned. "Ugh...." Kassie groaned getting out his bed. He could shower more often! Mikey turned to her and she stood up and turned and noticed he was looking at her. She quickly grabbed the duvet again and he smirked at her rolling over to his side and leaning on his arm.

"Morning...." He nodded. "Ha...morning." She laughed a little nervously. She watched as he yawned and wiped his eyes, then shaking his already messy hair into an even bigger mess. Kassie thought he was adorable! He sat up and stretched. "You hungry?" Kassie tried to start conversation. "Yeah. thanks..." He yawned again. Kassie's face dropped and she put a hand on her hip. "Uh, i meant we could go for something to eat?! im not your maid!" She tutted rolling her eyes. "Oh. Cool" He grabbed his phone and started typing away on it.

Kassie got dressed and sighed and she took her hair from her face. "So, where we going?" She asked. "Huh? oh you can get something downstairs...or whatever" She shrugged. Kassie made a face and grabbed the duvet from him. "OI!" He shouted. "Get up lazy ass! your acting like nothing happened...." She sat down on the edge of the bed. "....yeah, your my girlfriend!" Mikey said repeating what she said yesterday multiply times when he was being an ass. Kassie stood up a little offended.

"Y'know what! fine! have it your way, just take me home!" She grabbed her bag. Mikey shook his head. "I'm just awake, and dont go in a mood Kass!" He snapped. "I dont care if your half awake or naked, your taking me home!" She told him. He looked at her and put his head to the side. "Kass, we've started doing this a lot...we know your gonna go silent...i'll aplogise, your huff then smile and we'll kiss and makeup..." He told her. Kassie shook her head and put her head close to Mikey's "Not this time! your acting like nothing happened and your aciting like a complete ass, you have been for a few days now i have no idea why! y'know what! forget the lift! im leaving! you come back to me for a change when you realise your a prick!" Kassie snapped before storming out his room, down his stairs and out his front door slamming it shut.

Present day!:
"Kassie?" A voice interrupted her thoughts. Mikey was standing staring ay her. "You okay babe?" She smiled a little and nodded. "Cool, lets go to lunch" He smiled putting an arm around her.