Chapter 29

Sunday morning. Cheryl woke up and checked her phone. A few messages sat in her group chat unopened.

"Guys....we kissed last night! i didnt want it to end!" Jodi wrote. What?! Oh my gosh, awesome!

"OhMyGosh! your kidding! im so happy for you Jodi! <3 xx" Cheryl wrote back. As much as it was with a guy who used to give them shit, Cheryl was happy for her friends. Of course she was happy for her. She got up and made her bed. She didnt like a sunday, not just because she had school the next day but because it was a slow, boring day getting ready for school! She made her way downstairs. Her dad was in the living room and he mom in the kitchen.

"Morning honey!" Her mom greeted her as she walked into the kitchen "Morning!" Cheryl smiled pulling out some cereal. "Question...who made pancake batter?" Her mom frowned but smiled. "Oh..uh...that was Kassie yesterday morning sorry." "No its fine, its just....she made way too much, so now half the bin is nearly full with it." She laughed. "is it really?" Cheryl looked at her mom. "No, but its nearly." Her mom laughed again before walking out. Cheryl shook her head before pouring milk into her cereal. She sat down at her table and ate away. Her phone then chimed. Picking up up she saw a little ghost like symbol on the top bar of her phone.

She slid it down and saw the name Luke. What?! how can Luke have her on snapchat?! oh wait, they had each others numbers....oh yeah! She opened the pic to see Luke with the art kit he bought yesterday and a confused face. it had the caption. "No idea where to begin!" Cheryl laughed a little. she sent a message back. "You'll get used to it :) " She continued eating her breakast when her phoned chimed again. It was Luke pouting, "Good! because this shit dont look simple lmao" Laughing Cheryl nearly choked on her milk.

Cheryl quickly fixed her hair and made a cheesy face putting a peace sign up. "Yeah, its simple!" She wrote and sent the snap back. Okay! sent a snap to Luke Hemmings! She continued eating her cereal and her phone chimed. Picking up her phone she saw it was a text. "We're in art tomorrow, so you'll be showing me then lol" He text her. "Okay! if i have too!" She wrote back. After finishing her cereal there was nothing to do but get ready for school. She went and got a shower and started on some homework.

Sorry this chapter is a little boring <3