Chapter 102

"Mom....?" Cheryl croaked in a sleepy voice. "Hi hun..." her mom spoke softly. "What...? where..?" Cheryl gathered her thoughts. "Im home for tonight, i got let away from work early. I'm home till tomorrow night" She smiled sweetly at her. "Really?!" Cheryl seemed surprised but she was happy. "Good!" She yawned. "Hun....?" Her mom smiled at her a little. "hmm?" Cheryl shook her head beginning to now wake up. "What....uh...is this?" She asked and Cheryl felt her touch her wrist. Shit! she forgot about that!

Cheryl sat up quickly and laughed nervously at her mom. Surprisingly her mom didnt look mad. She was smiling at her. Cheryl sighed giving in to any excuse she was going to give her mom. "The guys...got me it for my birthday" She admitted. "You've had that since your birthday and not told me....?" She seemed a little hurt. "Im sorry mom, but i didnt think you would approve....with my decision" Cheryl told her shrugging. "Oh, sweetie! of course! your 18 now, and you;ve been wanting one for a while! its fine, honestly. As long as it was a safe place?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh of course yes! its where the guys got their ink done" Cheryl nodded. Her mom laughed and nodded. "HA! look at you! talking like that....ink!" She shrugged smiling at Cheryl. Cheryl laughed with her mom and nodded. "But yeah, i've took care of it, cleaned it...." Cheryl brought her wrist to her sighed and smiled touching it softly. "Well....its beautiful hun" Her mom nodded. Hugging Cheryl she then sighed. "So...any news? gossip?" Her mom asked giggling. Cheryl rolled her eyes and laughed then stopped. SHe thought about school and then everything else.

"Nope..." She lied. "Really? nothing about the girls...? nothing about the guys? ..... Luke?" She teased Cheryl. "Yeah, i know....you like him dont you?" She teased again. "Mom stop!" Cheryl laughed pushing her hand away. She laughed  and then started tearing up. "Cheryl?" Her mom asked worried. "Im fine!" She wiped her tears away. "No your not! what is it?" She grabbed her and hugged her making Cheryl sob into her arms. "Boys are shit mom! their idiots!" She sobbed. "Oh sweetie!" Her mom cradled her slightly. "What happened? what did they do?" She asked concerned. "Well...." Cheryl began. "Im here now! im here....!" Her mom told her.

Cheryl told her about the boys taking some weird shine to the girls. Kassie liked Michael, and then they went to his party and then they decided to start seeing each other, Jodi and Ashton liked each other and they started seeing each other....they ended up kissing and they started seeing each other in a way....Calum left for Australia making Jenn heartbroken which led to him giving her a promise ring and then they went to a party recently. She told her about the whole rumour and what had happened. Her mom sat there stunned at what she'd just got told. "Wow, ive missed a lot!" Her mom smiled a little

"Yeah! i know....and Luke didnt even seem sorry. So i dont even think this 'Friendship' we had was real Yknow. You dont kiss someone at an LA beach then walk off....ignore them in school, apologize by saying its their fault and then act like nothng happened!" Cheryl sighed wiping her face. Calming herself down. Her mom went silent. "Uh...what?" Her mom asked confused. Realizing what she had just said Cheryl covered her mouth. "What kiss in LA?" Her mom asked looking at her. Giving in to all lies Cheryl looked at her mom. "A few weeks ago....we all travelled out to LA...before we anyone seen each other...we were friends, and well....Luke kissed me." She admitted to her mom. Now all was left to say that Kassie had a pregnancy scare! but she was keeping that on lockdown!

Her mom looked at her, Cheryl waited for the judgment and the shouting. Did she do it? No. She sighed and hugged Cheryl. "Your not mad?" Cheryl asked confused. "Mad? no! well, i could be but im choosing not too because theres no need...Your an adult now sweetie, i cant keep you locked up. Besides....driving out to LA is mad! yet...adventurous?" Her mom smiled at her. "Overall....you wanna hear my verdict? Get everything sorted out with the girls....get Jodi to forgive Ash of the thing he didnt do....find it in your heart to forgive Luke too....he didnt call you anything, even though he may have been pushing it. your a sweet, beautiful young woman hun....you cant hold a grudge like that" She smiled before kissing her forehead.

"Thank you..." Cheryl smiled sweetly.