Chapter 108

Luke woke up the next morning...his arms were around Cheryl and she was cuddled into him. Smiling to himself he looked at her clock. It was 8am. He nudged her a little and she moaned. He nudged her again and she opened one eye and looked up at him tiredly. "Mmm?" She asked stretching a little. "Will your parents be home anytime soon?" He asked her. She put her head back down onto Luke's chest shrugging. "Dont know..." She spoke sleeply. "Shall we move in case?" He asked her. She shook her head. "No...i dont care if they see us" Cheryl told him. Suprised yet happy at Cheryl's answer Luke nodded and smiled. He put his head back on tops of Cheryls and closed his eyes again. 

It was around 10am when Cheryl woke. Her arm was slouched over the top of the sofa with one arm hanging off the bottom of it. Luke arms were around her and his head was against the top of the sofa, yet his body was slightly falling down. Cheryl giggled to herself as she moved. Her back and arm were sore from the position she slumped her body into. "Ooww" She groaned quietly. Luke moved his head and opened his eyes to see Cheryl sit up. He moved his head. "Ow! shit" He groaned moving his neck. "Yeah..." Cheryl spoke laughing softly. 

She stretched slighly and sighed getting more awake. "Hey...." Luke nudged her. She turned back smiling at him but half covered her face. "No...dont look at my ugly morning face!" She giggled. "Your not ugly! your pretty" He told her. "That all?" Cheryl mocked joking with him. He held his hand out and she smiled taking it. He put her back down on top of his lap. "Ow!" She laughed. He leaned down and  softly planted a kiss on her lips. "Morning breath" She covered her mouth. "I dont care..." He smiled kissing her again. He then blew a rasberry onto her lips making her laugh. "Luke!" He laughed. 

Sitting up again she smiled at him and stood up. "Um...do you wanna head back to your place? get changed?" she asked him. He shook his head scratching the back of his head. "My clothes from last night...wont they be dry?" He asked her. She shrugged. "I did put them into the washing...." She made a face. She walked down the hall into the laundry room next to the bathroom and took his clothes out the dryer. "There actually dry!" She shouted down at him. "Coool! i'll just changed here then" His voice got closer and closer until he was smiling at her at the door frame.

Cheryl made a face and threw his clothes to him. "Do you mind....if i jump in the shower?" He hugged her. Cheryl shook her head. "The water upstairs is better....here" She grabbed a towel and handed it to him. "Thankss" He gave her a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth. She smiled sweetly at him as he turned and headed up stairs. Cheryl watched and sighed when he was out of sight. She scratched a small itch at the side of her nose as she walked into her kitchen.

Taking some bread out she popped a few slices in the toaster and switched it on. She caught a glance of herself in the small mirror. PJs on...messy ponytail....no makeup...ew she looked ugly! She quickly put a timer on the toast and ran upstairs into her room. She heard the water from the bathroom on as she passed the door. She got a pair of skinny jeans and a top before taking a small towel into the bathroom downstairs. She got washed and dressed and she walked into the kitchen brushing her hair. She let it hang down as she took the toast out the toaster.

She spread some peanut butter on her toast and put some nutella onto Lukes. She looked in her fridge and saw nothing to drink. Milk was nearly finished....orange juice, empty...she grabbed a carton from the back and saw it was some chocolate milk. Wasnt opened. She shrugged and shook it and opened it pouring it into two glasses. "No the healthiest but..." Cheryl spoke to herself shrugging. She walked  out the kitchen and back upstairs to her room and grabbed her small go to makeup bag. She walked out her room closing her door slightly and heard the water from the bathroom turn off. She hopped downstairs back into the kitchen and put the toast and glasses on her table. She sat down and started putting on her makeup.