Chapter 54

They both stood in silence for a few minutes. Not knowing what to do or say Cheryl sighed and looked up at him but he was already looking at her. "Im sorry..." Luke spoke quietly. "Dont apologise!" Cheryl shook her head looking down. "Look...uh...i want too...i was an ass, and it was my fault." Luke spoke quickly and Cheryls heart sank a little. "Your fault...?" Cheryl questioned quietly. Luke nodded and sighed. "Your fault..." Cheryl repeated nodding.

"Well...im uh...glad we sorted that then." She told Luke putting her head down. "Cheryl...." Luke started but she cut him off. "Its cool! really...we sorted it." She smiled convincingly. Smiling back Luke nodded."Im glad too...friends again?" He smiled. Friends? that word hurt after what he done. she did want to still be friends but she also wanted to slap him! How dare he? of course being the soft gullible person she was...she "forgave" him. She nodded up to him smiling a little. He held out his arms and Cheryl sighed before hugging him.

She felt him hug her back and then the bell rang breaking it up. "Art..." Cheryl sighed. "Yep" Luke nodded. "Got your kit?" Cheryl joked trying to make the atmosphere a little more normal. He chuckled and nodded. "Correct." She turned on her heels and started walking down the corridor to the flight of stairs, before climbing them with Luke beside her. When they got into the class the teacher told them they would be starting their unique project. Someone or people who inspire you as a person or makes you want to acheive your dreams.

Luke sat in the seat he sat in the first time he entered the class. She took out her kit, and took a piece of A3 paper. While she thought about what to sketch, she noticed Luke lightly drawing somethings. Leaning over pretending to open her kit she saw music, and a guitar. She smiled warmly and sat back down when a voice interrupted her. "What you gonna do it on?" A deep voice asked. Cheryl looked up and saw Luke smiling at her.

"Uhh....." Cheryl spoke. She actually didnt know! She looked at him and shrugged. She thought for a while and smiled as she started to sketch lightly some faces. Someone or people who inspire her....? well, lets just wait and see who actually does so.