Chapter 55

Friday night came. Cheryl was glad, and so was the girls. They didnt have a sleepover this weekend, and cheryl was a little glad. She wanted and needed time to think. She couldnt have her besties ask everything about Luke. It would be too much for her. She sat in her room, on top of her bed, watching American horror story. She had started the project in Geography and she was going through her folder which had inside the start of hers and Luke's work.

Closing it over and sighing, she turned the volume down slightly on her T.V. It was 5pm, and Cheryl was done already. Tired, worn out yet she wanted to have company. She scrolled through her contacts list on her phone, as hard as it was to admit, she wanted to talk to Luke. Taking a break she threw her phone down on her bed and got up. She walked into her bathroom and tied her hair up in a messy bun before turning the tap on to wash off todays makeup.

She heard a ping. A familar ping. Her phone. Probably the girls, with group chat. Sighing she turned the tap off and walked out her bathroom. Walking over to her bed, she picked up her phone and turned it around to see a name. Her heart jumped, she couldnt help but smile.

'Luke :)'
"Hey, so i've been going through these notes, from today....and still dont get it...help! :P"

'Cheryl <3'
"Really?
haha...well its easy, just follow the notes step by step Hemmings!"

'Luke :)'
"Funny! but i need the help. Can you help? pleeeaaassseee!!!"

He sent a pic, pouting. Whch made Cheryl laugh.

'Cheryl<3'
"How can i help you?! just read the step by step notes! lmao :P"

'Luke :)' "Well...would you be able to come over?"

Soon Cheryl's heart started beating faster. Was he serious?

'Cheryl <3'
Uhh, what?......"

'Luke :)'
"Yeah, my mom is out and my dad is working. The guys are with the girls...and i need the help! Please Chez! I'll love you forever!!!"

That done it for Cheryl. She was a soft, sometimes gullible person and it worked on her. She smiled and sent a text back. 

'Cheryl<3'
"Fine! where do u stay anyway?"

'Luke:)'
"See the Golden gate? the park? meet me there and we'll head back to mine :) thank you!! Lya xx"

'Cheryl <3'
"Okay, cool, what that mean? :P"

'Luke:)'
"Never mind....:P xx"

'Cheryl<3'
"Okay....see ya then x"

Cheryl smiled and quickly took her hair down, she quickly got dressed and picked up her shoulder purse, before she left.