Chapter 107

Present day......!!

Cheryl and Luke sat in her living room watching the movie she had on. Sipping hot chocolate and warmed up. Cheryl turned to him and smiled. "You uh....warmer now" She smiled and Luke nodded smiled biting his lip ring. He'd dried his hair off slighty with a towel Cheryl had given him. It was slightly messy but cute at the same time. Cheryl giggled and turned back putting his half empty cup down. "You make good hot chocolate!" Luke smiled at her drinking the last of his and sitting his empty cup down. "Thank you, but you must thank nutella" She giggled making him chuckle "Yeah...so true!" He laughed.

She took half the blanket and wrapped it around herself but Luke pulled it. "Oi!" She laughed. "I'm cold too!" He made a face. "Well...its my blanket..." She pulled it back. He pulled it back again making Cheryl pull it towards her. Soon Luke pulled it hard laughing making Cheryl fly into him. "Oh my gosh! im so sorry are you okay?" He asked worried and Cheryl looked up laughing taking hair from herself. "Yeah...im fine" She laughed making Luke laugh too. "Sorry" He smirked. Cheryl covered his mouth with his hand "Stop aplogizing hemmings! your as bad as me!" She smirked. He mumbled somthing under her hand "What was that?" she giggled. he mumbled againa and Cheryl leaned her ear in closer.

She felt him kiss her hand and she took it away "Oi" She whined laughing. "I said....since we're friends now...?" He asked and Cheryl nodded. "I figured...you would like this back?" He pulled the necklace he got her that she returned to him. He took it from the pocket of the jogging bottoms and handed it to her. Cheryl smiled and nodded. "You kept it?" She smiled warmly. "Course i did...also...." He pulled down his shirt slightly revealing his own. "I never took this off" He spoke sotfly. Cheryl smirked looking at him. She turned pulling her hair up like the first time on her sofa. He put the necklace around her neck and fastened it. "Im sorry about everything" Cheryl sighed turning around.

"Dont be...you had a right too" Luke nodded. Cheryl touched her necklace softly. "Oh hey...." He smiled. He got up and walked down the hallway into the bathroom. He then came back up with a small gift like bag. It was a piece of cloth with beads around it. He sat down twirling one of the beads and looked up at her. Giving him a weird look Cheryl made a face. "Whats that....?" She asked quietly. "Since its christmas time...i was planning on givng you this on christmas day...if you were talking to me or not" He chuckled making Cheryl laugh. "Its for you....I hope you like..." He smiled giving her the small cloth. Cheryl opened it, and inside was a delicate bangle type jewellery piece. "Luke?!" She gasped a little. Luke smiled at her. She took it out and fixed it on her wrist. It had two leaves and it was gold.

"Luke...you didnt have to get me this!" She smiled at him. "I know...but i wanted too" He nodded. Cheryl smirked at him. "I guess...since i have this...i have to give you yours." "Give me what?" He looked at her weirdly. She nodded her head over to the tree where a pile of presents lay. She stood up and walked over to the tree. She picked up a small box and smiled at him. "Dont ask why i put it under our tree...i just did" She giggled handing him the box. Luke made a face and shook his head. "Noo...chez..." "Take it!" She held it back to him nodding. She watched as he opened the wrapped box and looked inside. "Aww thats awesome!" He chuckled.

He took out what Cheryl had got him. It was a long boyish robot necklace...and under it was another. It was green day dog tags. "Chez! i...i love these" He chuckled thanking her. "I thought you would!" She nodded smiling at him. He hugged her and she hugged him back. "Not as beautiful as this but oh well" She looked at her wrist "No...i love them! thank you so much" He slipped them on his neck and the 3 chains combined. Cheryl giggled and Luke chuckled. "Im glad we're talking again." He sat closer to her.

"Me too Luke" She admitted to him. He took her hand and butterflies flew in her stomach. He ran his thumb lightly across her knuckles making her blush. He took his other hand and cupped her chin bringing her face towards his. He kissed her and she kissed him back. Slowly leaving each others lips he chuckled and smiled at her. She smiled warmly at him. "Im not sorry for that..." He told her making Cheryl blush and grin. She took her hand and wrapped it around his neck kissing him back. SHe felt Luke kiss her, his lip ring against the lips. They started kissing more passionately and they stopped slowly and rested their foreheads against one another. They both cuddled up to each other with the blanket wrapped around them. It was now nearly 1am, they lay there together intertwining there fingers with each other.