Chapter 117

It was the tuesday....the 30th of December. Tomorrow was New Years Eve and at midnight they would be celebreating the new year. They were all going to Calum's for the party for a change, but they couldnt be crazy even if they wanted too. Cal's family and friends would be there too, so they all warned Mikey...and Kassie a little. They were all in the garage around a T.V. they had in there watching a movie. They all wanted to be together. Kassie and Mikey sat on the floor together with a blanket while Jodi and Ash sat on a very large, used it bean bag. Jenn, Calum, Cheryl and Luke shared the sofa.

It was nearly 2am by the time anyone even realized. Jenn had fell asleep in Calum's lap making her spread out on the sofa, making Cheryl and Luke squish up together. Cheryl had her legs crossed over towards Luke's, he head on his chest and her hands in her lap. Considering her mom woke her up early again that before to tell her bye, she was tired. Not a good thing to stay awake if your tired...especially if it is 5:30am! Jenn woke up and stretched sitting up at the girls got ready to go.

"Aw...shall we wake her?" Jenn smiled sweetly down at Cheryl. Luke looked at them all. "Yeah, we have to go..." Jodi sighed. "No, its fine...you guys get to the car i'll wake her..." Luke nodded. "Yeah, considering she is lying on you!" Mikey chucked and Luke went a little red. "Shh you!" Kassie teased pushing him a little. "Come on girls..." Ashton smiled at them. The girls walked to the door and out to get to Mikey's car. Luke sat playing with her hair slightly. He sighed looking down at her and he realized the guys were still there in front of him. They spoke quietly to each other and Cheryl began to come out of her sleep.

She didnt open her eyes, she just lay there listening to things around her. She moved a little then stayed in the same place. She sighed a little and felt someone playing with her hair, it was Luke. She listened more to what the guys were saying. "Are you going to move?" Ash chuckled at Luke. "I dont want too" Luke admitted to him. "Come on dude! have you told her?" Mikey asked. Luke nodded. "Well, not really. I told her i liked her....she told me the same..." "So you havent told her!" Calum made at face at him.

"She doesnt want to rush anything! and im not forcing her!" Luke glared at him. He looked down at her again and smiled softly. There was a moment of silence until Cheryl heard Calum speak again. "....You really love her huh?" He asked softly, sweetly. Her stomach flipped and she got a lump in her throat. She felt Luke move above her a little and heard him sigh again as he rested her hand on her shoulder. "....More than she'll ever know." He told the boys. Cheryl kept her grinn hidden, tears sprung to the back of her eyes, and she thought if she opened them then water would run down her cheeks.

"You guys seriosuly need to get together already" She heard Mikey say. "Yep!" Ashton agreed. Wow, that was a first she'd heard Mikey say something like that. She sniffed a little and silence covered the atmosphere then she heard Luke quietly. "Chez....?" His voice rang softly in her ear. She heard footsteps and she opened her eyes. To see only Luke sitting above her. "Oh sorry Luke" She sat up pretending she never heard a word. "No! its fine....i dont mind" He smiled sweetly at her. "Where is everyone?" SHe asked looking around wiping her eyes pretending it was because she had just woken when it really wasnted. "Their all in the car, they just left" He nodded at her.

"Wow..., what time is it?" SHe asked him. "Uh....2:47" He smiled at her ."Woah!" SHe laughed silently. "I guess we better go then huh?" SHe smiled standing. Luke stood with her nodding. "You're still coming to Cal's tomorrow?" He asked "Course i am!" She told him grinning and they walked outside to see everyone getting in the car. "Morning sleeping head" Jenn mocked. "Shhh you!" Cheryl laughed. "What? it is morning" Jenn said innocently before laughing

Luke locked up the garage and they all got in the car and drove off.......