Chapter 28

WARNING!: This chapter is a little longer! hope you enjoy. thank you<3

Ashton was driving along with road, half an hour again. They were heading home because Jodi knew the area. It was closest to Jenn's place. Ashton began to slow down and then he indicated and drove into a parking space. Jodi heard water. She turned and saw the beach. No way! the beach. "The beach?" Jodi asked turning to Ashton. "Maybe" He shrugged smiling. He got out the car and Jodi followed. "Ah! i was gonna open the door again" He laighed. "Oh, well you wanna open it? ill close the door again" Jodi laughed. "No its fine" Ashton laughed a little high laugh.

Setting the alarm on his car, Ashton put his arm around Jodi, walking down the path onto the beach. The beach was empty, condering it was 10:45 at night. Jodi didnt mind though. The water gracefully came into shore then back out again. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The sound was amazing too. Quiet air with slow whooses of water. The water sparkled in the moonlight. Jodi turned and smiled at Ashton as they walked along the beach. "I uh...enjoyed tonight" Ashton told Jodi. "Me too!" She agreed with him. "Yeah, im glad you came out with me tonight" He nodded. "Like you were glad to see me at Mikey;'s party?" Jodi asking smiling. "More" Ashton grinned making Jodi blush.

He tightened his grip slightly around her shoulder, he moved his hand up and down her arm and brought her close to him. Was he indicating something? probably not... Jodi looked out into the distance of the water and smiled warmly. "I love the beach more at night." She told Ashton. "Peaceful, and its a place to think." "Yeah i agree...to write too" "Write?" Jodi turned to him ."Yeah...kinda a long story." He smiled putting his head down. They walked for a few more minutes before Ashton dropped his arm. "Hey come here" He walked in front of her bending down slightly.

"What?!" Jodis eyes widened. "Get onto my back!" Ashton began to laugh his slightly high pitch laugh. "Oh, i thought you were assuming something else!" Jodi laughed. "Noo!!" Ashton laughed harder. "Ash, be quiet!" Jodi tried to speak as she laughed. "Sorry, im sorry" Ashton turned to her showing all his teeth laughing. He turned back again "Okay hop on" He told her. "No, its okay...im too heavy" She told him. "No your not! on now!" He told her.. "Ash, im not...." "Jodi, im not arguing you either get on my back or i lift you up..." He told her. Jodi smiled and shook her head. She hesitated then slowly hopped on his back.

"See! your not heavy! dont say that about yourself!" Ashton told her turning his head to her. "Okay...ride pony!" She joked. "Hey, no pony, horse jokes!" Ash laughed. He walked along the beach closer to the water with Jodi on his back, Her arms around his neck. "Im not hurting you am i?" SHe asked. "No, course not!" Ash told her. She sat on his back and took in the sea air. "Aw, this is so awesome!" Jodi grinned. "I know right!" Ashton agreed with her. After a while Ash got right next to the water before letting Jodi down. "Oh, i'll get my jeans wet" Jodi told him. Ashton raised his eyebrows before walking a little into the water so it went up to his ankles. "Those shoes you got on better not be the new ones!" Jodi laughed. "Its not, dont worry" He laughed putting his hand out.

Jodi took it then dropped it. Hold on. She laughed. She walked back unzipping her shoes and putting them by the sand. She walked with her bare feet into the water and took Ashtons hand again. They stood beside each other gazing out into the distance. She sighed smiling as the water came and go. It were just past her ankles. Soon someone scooped her up and she gasped. "Ashton! put me down" She could help but laugh. Ashton laughed as he held her in his arms. "Ashton!! please ahh!" She screamed a little. Ashton went to throw her a little but his arm didnt catch her in time. He fell forward throwing himself and Jodi into the water.

"Ahh, oh my gosh!!" Jodi shouted then laughed. Half of her was soaked. half of her hair, her bottom half of her top and nearly all of her jeans! Ashton however on the other hand kind of fell face first so he was soaked. Jodi looked at him and his hair was soaked. She covered her mouth and giggled then Ashton laughed out loud making Jodi laugh too. "I told ya, you idiot!" Jodi pushed his arm laughing. "Im sorry okay!" He laughed. He threw some water on her. "Oi!" Jodi shouted throwing some back. She got up and ran towards the sand again. Ashton followed her throwing water and they she grabbed her and they both fell again onto the sand. "Ahh! My arse!" Ash groaned. "Oh my gosh! are you okay?" Jodi asked. "Im fine!" He laiughed. Jodi lay back on the sand laughing. She took some of her wet hair from her face and sat half up. She looked at Ashton, but he was already looking at her. He chuckled and took some hair from her face.

"Its beautiful" Jodi stared into the distance. "Yeah, you are." Ashton told her. Jodi looked at him a litle shocked. What did he just say?! Ashton leaned in towards her, faces only a few centimetres apart. She could feel his breath on her lips. They rested their foreheads agaisnt each other and their lips grazed each others. Soon Ashton cupped her face pulling her towards him. They both kissed each other. Pulling away after a while Ashton smiled at her. They then kissed again, turning it into a little passionate. Ashton put his hand under her half wet hair and around her neck, Jodi sat up putting her hand through Ashtons hair. Soon they pulled apart to get a breath. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "You are beautiful" He told her with his accent. Jodi smiled. "Thank you" She simply told him. He kissed her forehead and then they sat together for a while looking out into the water.