Chapter 43

Driving stil to LA, it hit 1pm. Still have way to go. Everyone sighed in the car. After stopping for another break they all got back into the car. This time Ash taking over the wheel. Kassie swapped places with Jodi, so she sat in the front with him. Calum and Jenn in the middle with Cheryl and Luke and Kassie and Mikey went into the back. They were all having the one big conversation, Calum was eating a box of lucky charms and throwing some at Mikey as he annoyed him.

"Shut up Michael!" Calum laughed throwing cereal. One hit Kassie and she glared at him. "Okay! thats enough!" She told Calum. "Calm down Kass" Jenn laughed. "Oi...im not bad at you...im mad at him!" She smirked. "Here give us some" Luke nudged Calum. Throwing his head back Calum poured some cereal into his mouth then deliberately Calum poured more onto his face when he closed his mouth. Cheryl turned to show something to Jenn on her phone and then Luke nudged Calum.

"Oi, asshole!" He laughed picking up cereal from his lap. Cheryl turned back and got cereal thrown at her, it landed in her hair and she closed her eyes sighing then she laughed. "Hemmings!" She groaned picking it out from her hair. They continued the drive and Luke was showing Cheryl he could click fast with all his fingers. Cheryl laughed and tried then failed. "No here, like this" Luke smiled. He put his hand on hers and moved her fingers to certain positions. "Try now"

Cheryl smiled at him then tried but still failed. "Ha!! nooo!!" She groaned covering her face. Luke laughed. "Its cool!" He nudged her. "Oh get a room!!" Calum groaned whch made everyone turn round. Kassie and Mikey were making out full on. "Ooh! facebook it, twitter it and instagram it!" Jodi laughed. "Seriously!" Calum turned. He put an arm round Jenn and she laughed. "Leave them be" Jenn smiled buring her head onto Cal's shoulder.

Michael and Kassie making out, Jenn and Calum were hugging, Ash and Jodi were tolding hands with Ashtons free hand. It was weird, Luke and Cheryl sat together awkwardly. They looked at each other then laughed nervously before turning away. Cheryl checked her phone and she had a text from her mom. Luckily it was delivered only 4 minutes ago.

'Hi hun, hows the project going? :) .... oh and Luke seemed nice... xx'
'Yeah, its going fine. We're getting there haha, also Kassie said hi! and yeah he is...only paired up last week xxx'
'Good, thats good and Hello back! call you later and hope you get the project finished. xxx'

Cheryl send a smiley face back with a heart and a few kisses before putting her phone away. "Everything okay?" Luke turned asking her. "Oh yeah...everythings good" She nodded slowly. She looked out the front car window and watched as they drove along the road. She slid down a little in her seat and Luke slid down too. He was still taller than her! She smiled and Luke nudged her. She looked at him and he moved his eyes from her to his shoulder. She smiled and shrugged then he nodded. Cheryl slowly put her head onto Lukes shoulder

She yawned and and sat there getting comfy. Luke wrapped his arm around Cheryls and her stomach flipped. What was going on? whatever it was....she was enjoying it! He kicked her foot lightly, and she fought back. "Oi!" She whispered laughing. They had a foot war then stopped and laughed. 2pm in the after noon...she was tired, half way across the country to Los Angeles, 3 and a half hours away from home in San Fransisco, however she didnt want to leave the car. For the first time in ever she didnt want to leave Luke's company.