Chapter 11

Lunch time came, it felt like forever for some reason. The girls sat outside in their usual spot and Kassie was saying she coudnt wait until geography last. Cheryl on the other hand wasnt wanting it to come as fast as what Kassie wanted it. They were all chatting away and Cheryl got up to put her rubbish in the bin. Sitting back down she noticed the boys sittin in there spot by the tree. She looked over as she sat down and they were all talking. She still couldnt believe what had happened with Luke.

"Oh, theres a possibilty that i'll have to pair up with Calum in science" Jenn told everyone eating some pasta. "Ooh, since when?" Jodi cooeed. "Well considering that i wanted to go in a three with some girls, i know....no no no, the teacher put me with Calum. SO! i think that'll be for now on" Jenn hung her head for a moment then shrugged. "But i dont mind" she giggled. "Of course you dont!" Cheryl told her turning back to her friends. "What do you mean?"  Kassie nudged her. "Well, Luke is in my art class now" "What? how? he doesnt do art!" Jodi laughed slightly. "Yes, i find that true as well" Cheryl nodded.

"Now, Kassie and Jenn are getting into the guys who used to annoy us?" Cheryl made a face. "Ashton's cute too!" Jodi interrupted giggling. Cheryl rolled her eyes and laughed silently. "Exactly...not weird?" Kassie scoffed. "No! dont be silly, besides....i think you may have an admirer too..." She trailed off turning Cheryl by her shoulders. She turned towards the tree and all the boys were in they're own world, talking to one another and laughing, except Luke. He was looking over to them and Cheryl heard the girls giggling. She frowned slightly, looking over.

Turning back and standing up. "I dont think so...not after being an ass, see you later" She grabbed her bag and walked off. "Cheryl we still have 10 minutes!" Jodi shouted. "Get there early" She smiled walking off. The girls looked at each other and sighed. "She's been doing that a lot today" Jenn sighed. Just then the boys came walking over. the girls all looked at them. "Hey there!" Ashton grinned. "I'll see you guys later, kay?" Luke said before walking off. "where is he away too?" Michael scoffed. "Dont know, leave him alone dude!" Ashton smiled before sitting down in Cheryl's spot which was facing Jodi.

"How are you?!" He grinned at her and Jodi felt herself go bright red. "I'm fine" He smiled. "Good! looking forward to English?" "Kind of" Jodi admitted."Seriosuly dude?!" Michael pushed his shoulder. "HEY! calm down and talk to the girlies!" Ashton made a cheesy smile. "Fine!" Michael walked over to Kassie and leaned on her shoulder. "Hey" He winked Kassie turned to the girls going red which made Calum laugh. "Hey, dont you know how to talk to girls nicely?" He walked over to Jenn and knelt down beside her. "Course, i do. the amount of girls i get, im used to it" Michael laughed.

Kassie looked up at him and shook her head! "Nice, realy smooth...dick!" She elbowed him lightly but hard enough for his arm to leave her shoulder. "What?" He laughed. "We dont want to hear about your past girls!" Kassie snapped at him. "okay, fine....how about my future girl?" He winked leaning down to her. Kassie was a sucker for that kind of potty talk. She grinned and went red. "Better...." She laughed a little. "Also...i need a partner for this last class, any takers?" Michael asked. "Its only Kassie and Cheryl in your class" Jenn stared at him. "Oh y'dont say FennFenn!" He made a face. "Dude, manners" Calum told him. "So how about it?" Michael looked at Kassie. "Sure" She grinned at him.