Chapter 96

Cheryl got to her art class and rushed in the door. She looked around the class then at her teacher. "Morning Cheryl" Mrs Harper smiled. "Uh...morning..." She smiled a little before walking to her seat. Luke wasnt there. She looked around for his stuff...it was there either, he hadnt been in the class. She kept looking around taking out her things. "Everything okay Cheryl?" Mrs Harper asked. "Oh...uh yeah, just....has Luke been in?" Cheryl asked politely. Mrs Harper nodded. "yes he has...but he's finished his project here so he's away to attened another matter, libary? classroom? another project?" She smiled

"Oh okay..." Cheryl nodded. "Why?" Mrs Harper asked. "Oh...he just borrowed something from my kit thats all" Cheryl lied nodding her head before sitting down. Mrs Harper stood above her looking at her now opened work "Thats really good Cheryl...i would pass that" She nodded. "I see Luke there?" She smirked a little. "Yeah...uh...his friends tooo....we're all kinda friends, they all inspire me" Cheryl stuttered a little smiling. "Lovely." Mrs Harper nodded before walkiing off. Cheyl sighed blowing her fringe up a litte.

Cheryl had finished off her poster that morning. She was happy with the end result and thought it was pretty good herself. She smiled and signed her name at the top. She raised her hand and Mrs Harper walked over. "I think im done" Cheryl nodded to her and watched as Mrs Harper smiled nodding. "Course...its really good...your ready to submit it?" She raised an eyebrow and Cheryl nodded. "Okay, i'll give you the exam paper to fill out and then staple it on and i'll send it" Mrs Harper smiled. She gave Cheryl a form and she signed it all and filled it out.

Stapling it on she flattened it out and put it in a big folder to keep it tidy and handed it to Mrs Harper. "Well Cheryl theres only 5 minutes till the bell....you can pack up and go" She smiled at her then walked off with Cheryl's project in hand. Cheryl nodded and tidied up before grabbing her bag and leaving. She walked down the stairs and headed to the Libary. The bell rang disturbing her travels. She made a face and shook her head. She turned and headed to English instead.

Walking into English Cheryl sat down and sighed. She was next to the door so she watched as people passed trying to look out for Luke. Ash passed he smiled at her...then Jodi and Mikey was with her. He waved in like a maniac making Cheryl go red and turn her head. He could be so embarrsing someimes! Kassie and Jenn were in another class so they would come down the downstairs. However Luke never passed. Where was he?

Cheryl got her notes and books out still looking out the door a few times till the teacher closed the door and people stopped passing. She quickly checked her phone. She had a text from Jodi.

Jodi <3 :
"Need to talk at break...! x"

Uh oh....that was not good. She quickly texted back.

Cheryl<3
"Okay...is everything okay? xxx"

Jodi<3 :
"Not really....! need some advice...and answers x"

Cheryl took a breath before putting her phone away and giving half her attention to the teacher...the other half of her focus was on Luke and now Jodi.