Chapter 19

Cheryl walked about for a good while, which seemed like forever. Sighing she walking to the back doors, it was a nice night and a slight breeze washed over the air. She leaned agaisnt the the large door frames with her arms crossed looking out into the quiet, large, yet beautiful garden. Cheryl was suprised by what an amazing house and garden Michael had. Especially the way he was, but i guess he was just acting like an ass sometimes. She walked out, putting her shoes onto the patio ground her heels clicked a little until she was on the grass.

She looked up to the sky and smiled. what a clear sky and a bright full moon. She still couldnt believe she was at a house party thrown by Michael Clifford. She heard the music from inside, it was quieter out here, she needed a break from the loud music anyway. She heard get lower and more muffled within a moment. She didnt mind anyway, the quieter the better for just now. "I've been looking for you" A deep voice spoke. Cheryl got a shiver down her back. She turned still with her arms cross and saw Luke standing by the closed doors. His normal black skinny jeans, ripped at the knees, white shirt and a grey and black flannel like shirt over his white one, his wrists covered in wrist bands and a long dog tag light chain around his neck. His hair soft and bouncy and quiffed up.

Cheryl nodded slightly then turned back around. "Why?" She asked. "To apologise." He simply said. "What for?" "For today...and acting like an ass." "Funny...i thought that was just you...being you" Cheryl spoke. "No...its not. I can be, but not all the time...im a good guy" He spoke. "The reference is a "Nice guy" Cheryl smiled a little. "Same thing" She heard Luke chuckle. "I uh...didnt expect to see you here tonight, after today but im glad you came" His voice got closer to her. "Really? why?" "Because i wanted to apologise and also see you." He spoke his voice much closer.

Cheryl turned and looked up at him. He was much closer than what she thought. "I'm suprised." He told him. He shook his head and smiled. "So...." Cheryl stood. "...i'm sorry for today...and for being an ass the past few days...i didnt mean to snap at you in art either" He added in. "Yeah well...good, you shouldnt have" Cheryl nodded and turned back around walking forward. "So am i forgiven?" He asked, Cheryl scoffed. "Forgiven? Monday afternoon was the first time you spoke to me properly in like 2 years!" She told him. "Im sorry for all that too! i was a stupid boy, we all were" Luke told her. "Yeah well theres still 3 girls you have to apologise too..." Cheryl told him.

"....and i will...." Luke replied. "You look nice tonight" Luke mentioned. Cheryl turned to him again. "Y'know, i dont know why im saying this, but....today and the past few days have really....ive took offence too" She admitted to him. "I apologise for that too" He was towards her. "You really can be a right asshole!" She frowned at him. "....but?...." he asked. "I guess, i can accept that apology right now." She told him. "Am i forgiven?" He smiled at her. "I guess so...for now!" she smiled at him. "Yeah, i knew it. You look better when you smile" He laighed showing some teeth. He lightly put his finger to her cheek.

"So, about this geography thing....?" SHe asked walking over to the garden swing. Luke followed her smiling. "Yeah, i think we should just say to Mrs Murry that we all can do some research on the cities...thats all i got" He chuckled. "Lovely plan(!)" Cheryl spoke sarcastically and sat down. "You got any ideas?" He smirked sitting beside her. "Well...why dont we just do a project about the world, a slide show or something?" She shrugged. "Yeah, that will work" He smiled at her. "Your better when you smile too" Cheryl told him. He looked up at her and smirked. "Seriously...you look like a douche when you constantly go around in a mood" She giggled.

They both sat and talked for a while, until the doors opened and Jenn and Jodi were standing. "Time to go" Jenn smiled yawining. "Oh...." Cheryl looked at Luke and he quickly looked back at her. "Or, unless we;re disturbing?" She grinned. "No...." Cheryl stood up. "We have to find Kassie first" Jodi told her. "Even though nearly eveyones left." "I wonder why it got quiet" Cheryl turned to Luke. "I didnt notice" He shrugged looking down at her. "Time flies when your uh...having fun" Jenn grinned at them both making Cheryl go a little red.