Chapter 12

Cheryl was in the bathroom. She stood looking at herself in the mirror for a moment. Her long black hair in her face from the wind outside. She moved it away and fixed it properly. She bit her lip a little anxious, she was finding it hard to enjoy walking into geography last period! She sighed and put on her glasses for her next class. She heard the bell go and she waited there for a few minutes, just so the corridors would clear a little. Soon she grabbed her bag and shook her head as she walked out.

Walking out the bathroom she looked left and right, before walking towards English. The corridors were near enough empty with only a few people there. She walked out and turned right, she began walking down the corridor, her converse squeaked off the flooring and soon she saw Luke turn the corner walking towards her. She didnt want to stop because he could be walking somewhere. Soon he stopped midway and watched as she walked forward. Did he want her to stop? she slowed down and stopped a few steps away from him.

"Are you stalking me now?" Cheryl asked. "Huh, dont flatter yourself." He rolled his eyes. That hurt. "Charming!" Cheryl scoffed before walking forward. "Wait..." Look took her arm. Butterflies flew around her stomach and she looked up at him. His eyes were so beautiful! the blue shimmered in the light, and he was so cute! wait did she just think that? "One minute your snapping at me then your asking me to wait? what is your problem?" She asked removing her arm from his grip. "Im sorry for snapping earlier...okay?" He mumbled to her. "Oh sorry what was that?" She pushed. "Im sorry!" Luke looked into her eyes.

"Okay, good" She looked away. "I was just wondering...about that art set?" Luke asked. Cheryl smiled a little and looked up to him. "Try hobby craft...or the art supplies store" She smirked. "Thank you" Luke smiled a little. "I think the art supplies store is better" She told him. "Thanks, its obvious i havent been in art before" Luke chuckled. "Not even first year?" She asked. "We didnt need kits then" He looked at her raising an eyebrow. "True" Cheryl nodded. "Well i better get to class...where are you now?" She asked looking up at him again. "Uhh...english i think" He nodded. "English is this way?" She pointed forward.

Luke nodded. "Why did you come this way?" She was confused a little. "Uhh, I....well...." Luke stuttered a little. She put her head down and grinned. "Come on" She laughed softly. She began to walk and she expected Luke to walk behind her but she turned and he was beside her. His folder under his arm. His wristbands were on show, Nirvana, greenday, music....he did like his music. She quite liked those bands too. She also had a nirvana shirt. She walked to her english class and her teacher wasnt there yet.

"Well...uh, see ya" spoke shyly. "See you in geography" He smiled before walking off. Cheryl stood outside her class watching him walk away. He got to his class and stopped, he turned and looked ta her and she went bright red. She awkwardly smiled before nearly running into her class. Luke smiled a little and walking into his class, leaving the corridor empty.