Chapter 17

"I still cant believe you guys are making me do this...." Cheryl laughed looking into the mirror straightening her hair. "Yet, your still getting ready!" Kassie grinned. "Your right" Cheryl said puttin down her curlers. "No, no! im kidding!" Kassie laughed. Cheryl laughed with her and continued doing her hair. Jenn was using Cheryl's curlers and Jodi was doing her makeup. Kassie went home frist and got her own dress. Of course it was her style, it was a black and red dress, that stopped just after her bum.

Cheryl moved onto her makeup and just did a large wing liner on her eyes and used a purple liner at the bottom, applying mascara she sighed. "I dont have anything to wear..." She turned and looked at her 3 friends in dresses. "Yeah, you got that nice dress...." Jenn smiled. Cheryl stood up and went through her wardrobe. She found her favourite pair of dressy skorts and a long party top. "Done" She smiled changing. "Your not wearing a dress?" Kassie asked. "No, besides, it not be a funny party...it may just be a few beers." Jenn nodded her head in agreement.

They all took turns looking into the mirror when they were finished. Cheryl wore a long top, with skorts and her small heeled wedges. Kassie, a bright red and black fitted dress with heels, Jodi had a fitted purple dress with one long bit at her sleeve and small black heels and Jenn had a nice natual fluffy dress on with small white wedges. They had their hair and makeup done and were ready to go. it was going onto 7 and it started then. "I still cant believe you got Michaels number...." Jenn looked over at Kassie. She just shrugged smiling. Cheryl rolled her eyes and sprayed some perfume. "Come on then, lets go" She sighed.

They headed downstairs and Cheryl picked up her shoulder purse, putting it over her shoulder they all walked out her front door. Cheryl locked her door and they headed to catch a taxi.

Around 7:45, they finally got to near Michael's house. They got dropped off around the corner and it was starting to get dark. They got out the cab and walked to his house. The large house with pounding music and people outside standing, yep it was his. Cheryl sighed as the girls dragged her along with them. They walked into the large house and a few people looked at them then went back to what they were doing. The music was good and people were dancing around as well as talking. It actually looked like a decent house party.

"I'm gonna look for Mikey!" Kassie shouted over the music and disappeared. "Lets get a drink!" Jenn shouted and they headed towards the large open kitcehn. A few beers sat, with other drinks and soda. Jenn picked up a bottle of blue liquid and tried it. "Ooh nice!" He smiled. Jodi picked up a beer and turned around to face her friends. "Hey you came!" A joyful voice shouted over the music. They turned to see a grinning Ashton walk over to them with a beer in hand. "Nice choice" He winked at Jodi. Then he looked at her again with his eyes filed with awe. "You look....beautiful" He told her. "Thank you!" Jodi grinned taking a sip. "Dance?" He asked. Jodi nodded and took his hand he held out to her and she vanished back into the livin room.

"So much for not splitting up!" Cheryl shouted over the music. "Hey, i wont leave" Jenn smiled warmly at her. They stood in the kitchen for a good half hour talking and looking around. Someone tapped on Jenn's shoulder and she turned to see Calum smiling at them both. "I didnt think you guys would come!" "Yeah neither did i!" Cheryl told him. "You enjoying?" He asked. Cheryl shrugged and Jenn laughed. "Yeha, its not bad!" She told him. "Great! drink?" "Got one!" Jenn replied holding up the second bottle she took. "Wanna dance?" He asked. "No your fine" Cheryl stood crossing her arms.

She watched as Jenn politely rejected. Calums smile dropped a little and Cheryl didnt want to be a spoil sport. "Go!" SHe smiled to Jenn. "No its fine" "Go!" Cheryl repeated to her. "You 100% sure?" "Yes no go!" Cheryl laughed pushing Jenn to Calum. "Have fun!" SHe waved them off. She watched as they both walked out the kitchen. Her gaze went from Jenn and Calum to Luke's face! what?! She looked properly at the kitchen door and Luke was standing staring at her. Talk about uncomfortable! She sighed and turned to face the window. Aww michael had a little garden swing. She could still feel eyes on her and when turned back for a moment he was leaning against the door frame smiling at her slightly biting his lip ring.

Cheryl shook her head a little before walking out the kitchen through the other door leading to the hallway area.