Chapter 21

Cheryl woke up the next morning sprawled on the floor. She groaned a little and looked up. None of the girls were there. Cheryl made a face and sat up before she streched. Bad idea to sleep on a floor! her hip was sore for lying on a hard surface. She stood up and grabbed her phone before heading down stairs. It was just before 11am, as she came down the stairs she heard some music and the girls talking in the kitchen. The smell of cooking figured its way to Cheryls nose.

She walked into the kitchen and smiled at the girls. "Morningg!" Kassie spoke loudly. "Morning" She replied back to her. "PancakeS?" She smiled offering them. "Made by....?" "Yours truely" Kassie grinned. "I'll pass" She shook her head. "Oi" Kassie laughed a little offended. Cheryl sat down and Jenn was eating a pancake with nutella on it. Kassie sat next to her and poured some syrup on her own. Jodi sat with her eyes glued to her phone. "Is that your mom?" Cheryl asked. Jodi shook her head still staring at the screen.

"She's been like that since 10" Kassie shook her head. "Jodi! you asked for this!" Kassie slid a small tub of peanut butter over to Jodi. "Thanks" She quickly said. Cheryl looked confused and Jenn took a bite of pancake. "It Ash...he texted her at 10...she got up and been on the phone texting back and forward since." She nodded taking another bite. "Wow, he texted already?" Cheryl looked at her phone and nothing was there. "Yeah! Mikey;s text me too but uh, not that much" Kassie made a face to Jodi.

"Okay we get it!" Jenn looked at her. "Aww, Cal not text you yet?" Kassie pouted. "No, shush!" Jenn said cutting her pancake with her fork. Soon a dinging bell sounded and Jenn grabbed her phone. "Oh, on second thoughts!" She grinned unlocking her phone. Cheryl looked at her phone again and there was still nothing there. Jodi started laughing out of the blue. "Ash is so funny!" She smiled staring at the phone. "Jeez Jodes! you've probably used up all your texts by now!" Kassie turned to her. "Nope, thats what unlimited means." She grinned.

Kassie looked at Cheryl and rolled her eyes smiling. Cheryl stood up and got a glass and filled it with fruit juice before walking into the living room. She plopped down on the sofa and sighed. thoughts filled her head but was disturbed by Jenn shouting from the Kitchen. "Chez? wanna grab lunch, we can go to the mall?" She asked. "Sure!" Cheryl replied sighing. She needed a Starbucks!

She got up and ran upstairs, she walked into her room and removed all of the covers from the floor and threw him on her bed before pulling out some clothes. She decided to wear her dark wash skinny jeans with a rip in the knee, and her Nirvana top. She quickly jumped in the shower and got washed.