Chapter 75

The girls sat and ate their food, Jenn poked at hers with chopsticks. "See if you dont eat....?!" Kassie glared at her. "Leave me alone! do you want it?!" She shoved it over to her. "Dont get me started!" Kassie shoved it back nearly spilling water. "Guys! for crying out loud!" Cheryl told them off. "Sorry, but its her!" Jenn turned her head. "HER? has a name!" Kassie scrunched up her face. "Girls please?!" Jodi begged. "What is up with you today anyway?" Cheryl looked at Kassie "Nothing....!" Kassie put her head down.

"Oh, so there is something? you always do that" Jodi told her. Kassie sighed and shook her head. "What exactly did you and Mikey do last night?" Jodi asked tapping her fork onto Kassie;s plate. "Just the usual!" Kassie ate some food. "Which is?" Cheryl asked picking up her drink. "Y'know...nandos...had a drink or two...movies...." She cleared her throat. "....slept over...." She quickly looked away. "Uh, excuse us?" Jodi asked her wide eyed. "Yes, okay we slept together." Kassie admitted.

"Kassie!" Jodi gasped. "WOW....!" Jenn spoke sarcastically. Cheryl swallowed her drink but it went down the wrong way making her choke and cough. "What the heck....!?" Cheryl spoke through coughs. "What?! its not like i havent done it before!" Kassie made a comment. "Yeah, but  youve only been seing each other 3 months!" Cheryl told her. "Sooo.....?" Kassie made a face. "I cant believe it!" Jodi scoffing. "Leave me! its up to me what i do!" She told them. "Yeah, but wasnt it the first time since the first?!" Jodi asked her wide eyed. Kasssie nodded.

"It just wasnt him, i wanted too!" She admitted to them. Cheryl rolled her eyes shaking her head. "Yes...the first time Kass....how is Justin from the lakehouse?" Jenn made a sarcastic comment to Kassie and watched as Kassie glared at her. "Unknown now!" She snapped her Jenn. "Lets be honest im not suprised.." Jenn said taking a sip. "What is that supposed to mean? who do you think you are today?!" Kassie slapped down her fork. Jenn raised an eyebrow. "Stop it! both of you!" Jodi shook her head.

"Dont blame me! its JennPenn over there!" She glared. "Kassie!" Cheryl spoke knowing Jenn hated that. "Oh...okay coping the nutjob boyfriend now." Jenn spoke quietly. "Nutjob?! youve been talking to him!" Kassie told her. "Yeah, doesnt mean i like him any more than what i did!" Jenn widened her eyes to her. "Shut up! Just because your boyfriend is leaving!" Kassie turned. "Hey, at least mine wont be leaving because he finally got me into bed!" Jenn snapped at Kassie. The table fell silent...only chatter from the other tables were present. Jodi and Cheryl sat quiet as Kassie and Jenn glared at each other.

"Okay....im gonna forget that assumption that i'm a slut...." Kassie spoke carefully and calmly. "I didnt call you a slut...never have...never will!" Jenn told her softly. Kassie sighed. "Okay...so, lets just forget this stupid bicker didnt happen?" She asked and Jenn nodded. "Agreed then. I apologise." She looked at Kassie. "Apology accepted and i apologise too" Kassie looked at Jenn. "Accepted" Jenn nodded. Cheryl and Jodi shook their heads looking at each other.

"Change the subject to something better?" Jodi asked. Kassie sighed and looked at Cheryl. "Did you get the for your birthday?" She smiled pointing to the camera on the table. "Oh yeah...from my mom and dad, for my art." Cheryl nodded. "Ooh, so we can just take snaps?" Kassie giggled. "If you want...but im trying to get some snaps for my art project. No idea what to do" Cheryl sighed. "What is it?" Jenn asked. "Something or someone that inspires us...makes us unique...around those lines." Cheryl nodded. "Hmm..." Jodi thought for a moment. "How about a self portrait?" Jodi asked.

"Okay, im not that conceited" Cheryl laughed. "Ooh, your so vain!" Jenn sang then laughed making the girls laugh. "No, no i mean that your unique because your different...you're yourself." Jodi laughed. Cheryl shook her head. "Thanks...but nah, dont think i would do that" She smirked. "What could you do then?" Kassie asked.

It was after four and the place started getting empty, it was starting to get dark and then Cheryl and Jodi noticed 4 familair faces walking in the door. "Ash!" Jodi gasped excitedly. "What?" Kassie turned and saw Ash, Michael, Luke and Calum. Luke smiled and nodded his head up to them and they started walking up to them. "Calum!" Jenn grinned as she jumped out the booth and ran to him. Luke smiled at Cheryl as he walked over. He stood leaning on her shoulder and she laughed silently. "Salmon?" She asked looking up at him. "No,..im fine thanks" He smirked looking down at her. He took a piece of hair from her face and smiled.

"So, we were wondering...." Ash asked walking up with Mikey. "Do you girls want to head back to garage?" "Yes!" Jodi said jumping out the booth. "Jeez Jodi!" Kassie gasped. "You nearly jumped over the table there!" Mikey stood looking at Kassie with his hands in his pockets. "You okay?" He simply asked. Kassie looked at him emptyly and nodded. "You?" He nodded back in reply. Cheryl looked up to Luke and he gritted his teeth slightly. "Do you know?" He whispered. Cheryl nodded and Luke shook his head as if he disagreed with their decision. "Come on then" Ash smiled putting an around Jodi. The girls left their money and left with the guys.