Chapter 83

Jodi walked in the school and past some people in the corridors. A few girls looked at her and smiled, a few others giggled. "Hey Irwin girl!" One sniggered. Oh no! Jodi walked to the bathroom and walked in forcing the door closed behind her. She stood against the door and sighed walking into the empty bathroom. She leaned on the sink and took a breath. She didnt want shit from no silly girls! She fixed her hair and looked into the mirror.

She was over-reacting with Ash, but on the other hand....why should she care? She shouldnt care what petty people think of her. She was 18 now...and if the girls in her year were as mature as what they think they are...they shouldnt really care either. Besides she did have Ash if she needed him. She knew he would protect her. Shaking her head and gathering up courage. "Yes, okay" She whispered to herself. She was going to apologise to Ash, afterall he has done nothing but be sweet to her. He didnt deserve shit.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Jodi ran into a cubicle. Cloing the door quietly she locked it. She then heard voices.

"Yeah, well at the end of the day i couldnt give a shit about realtionships in this school...theres a reason why their called high school hook ups!" A girl spoke. Jodi listened more. Another voice spoke. "True...hey, have you heard about Ashton Irwin?" "Irwin...long sandy blonde hair? constantly drumming on things?" The first voice spoke. "Yeah, he's going out with Jodi....Jodi-Leigh!" The second voice told. "Wait...from my maths class?" "Yeah." "Oh wow...good for her, he's kinda hot." "Y'think?" "Yeah...hot smile too."

Jodi listened to what they said. "Kind of jealous in a way." The first voice spoke. "I mean....Ashton Irwin going out with someone like her....? isnt she like silent?""No...she talks!" The second voice laughed."She dont talk in maths...she keeps to herself." "No, she's friends with Kassie and that...." The second voice said.

"Hmm, well...i wonder if he'll be happy with her...she looks boring!" The girls started laughing, Jodi felt tears spring to her eyes. Then the bathroom door opened again and the laughter fell quieter.

"She cant be in here" A familair voice spoke, it was Kassie. "Who you looking for?" The second voice spoke. "Oh, uh...Jodi? our friend" The familair voice spoke. "Oh, the irwin girl....Ash dating her?" the first voice spoke. "Yeah, why?" Kassie spoke. "Just asking...she seems rather boring for some hottie like Ash" The first voice spoke. "Excuse me?!" Another familair voice spoke. It was Jenn,

"Yeah, who do you think you are?!" She heard Cheryl snap. "Ooh-ho-ho....defensive! only saying" The first girl spoke. "No...Shes right! whats it to you? you jealous?" Kassie spoke. "Jealous? of Jodi? you have got to be kidding about that!" The first girl spoke. "Yeah probs is" Jenn spoke "Mm-hmm! Jealous our friend can get a guy like Ash and you cant" Cheryl spoke.

"Oh please" The first girl spoke. "Good one" Kassie spoke. "Besides...at least Jodi has standards as well as Ash...he be seen with you...people will think he's dropped his standards so low...he would go for street walkers." Kassie bitched. Jenn sniggered a little. "So why dont you keep your nose, and face out of ours and Jodi's business!" Cheryl spoke. "Yeah, because next time...see that lipgloss...it wont be on your lips sweetie!" Jenn told her.

Jodi stood behind the cubicle door with her hand over her mouth trying to stop herself from laughing.

"What will you put it all over my face?" The first girl mocked. Silence fell. "No...i'll shove it so far up your ass you'll be coughing it out your mouth...." Cheryl told her. "Yeah, so piss off...before we make you cry sweetheart!" Kassie said. Soon Jodi heard footsteps and then the door opened. "Gosh what a bitch!" Jenn snapped. "Bitch was gonna get slapped!" Cheryl spoke. "More like punched!" Kassie laughed. Jenn began to laugh . "I nearly lost it with the gloss" She spoke and the girls laughed.

Then Jodi smiled and opened the door and she stared at her 3 best friends. Soon they all burst out laughing. "You heard all of that?!" Kassie covered her mouth. Jodi nodded covering her mouth and laughing. "Thats awesome!" Jenn laughed. "You okay?" Cheryl laughed. Jodi nodded "Yeah, thanks guys...you really are the best!" "Thats our job!" Kassie winked and saluted.