Chapter 22

It was now the afternoon and just like any other saturday afternoon the mall was starting to fill up. The girls, shopped, window shopped, got some lunch and they were heading to the stores again. Kassie, Jenn and Jodi were on theyre phones all day and Cheryl felt like she was by herself sometimes. She sat down for a minute and the girls folllowed, checking her phone she had a text. From her mom.

"HI honey! i'm back home from work and got your note about the mall, be safe have fun and see you later....love you too! <3 also dad will be home later tonight xx"

Lovely,  just as well her parents didnt know about the party last night. "Can we go to the Phone shop?" Jenn asked. "Can we get a starbucks now?" Cheryl looked at them. "I could do an ice cream" Kassie admiited. "Really?!" Jodi laughed at her. "Phone shop it is." Cheryl said standing. "Oh wait..." Jenn looked at her friends then stood up. "Okay then" She smiled and they headed towards the store. Looking around and checking things out Cheryl felt her phone vibrate. She rolled her eyes and left it for a while until 15 minutes later when they were walking out the store.

She checked it to reply back to her mom....or the phone company....or, nope. wasnt any of them. It was a random number.

"Hey, so we're in the mall too! we're walking past the smoothie bar.... :)"

The text wrote.She then remembered that she didnt put Luke's name in her phone because it was too late. She quickly put his name in her contacts list and she wrote back. Just then someone shouted on Kassie and they all turned to see the 4 boys walk towards them. Kassie ran to Mikey and he hugged her and she kissed him. Some people looked at them then looked away. Cheyl stood and Ash and Calum greeted Kassie and Jodi. She shyly looked up at Luke. He had a band shirt on with his ripped jeans.

Soon Kassie was walking  away with Mickey and she was waving goodbye. "I'm actually heading up to the shoe shop" Ash went a little red admitting that. "Yeah,..." Calum agreed. "We'll come" Jodi told them both grabbing Jenn;s arm. "Sure!" They walked up the mall and waved at Cheryl. "Get ya here later!" Jodi waved at her. Cheryl had no choice but to stand there. She turned back to looked at laughed a little nervously, "Uhh...okay" She nodded. He chuckled and looked at her. "Well, i dont know about you...but i want a starbucks!" Cheryl told him.

"Well, good! ive been wanting one too" He chuckled and stopped lightly chewing his lip ring. "Good" Cheryl repeated and nodded. She then turned and Luke walked with her.