Chapter 36

Luke and Cheryl got to her house. She didnt have to explain to her parents why a boy was with her becasue they would be working. Still, she had to explain to herself because Luke Hemmings was entering her house! Putting away the nerves and panic Cheryl walked in the front door. She stepped aside to let Luke in and then closed it behind him. "Welcome" She smiled a little before heading into the living room and puting her keys down.

"Would you like something to drink? eat?" She offered him. "No, i'm fine thanks. Thats unless your having something." He smiled. Cheryl walked into the kitchen and picked up to glasses before filling them with water. She turned to the buscuits. "Want one?" She smiled. He nodded and she picked two out. "There you go" She handed him it and the water. "Thank you" He smiled. He picked up the packet and laughed a little. "Y'know just in case" He chuckled making Cheryl laugh.

Walking out and upstairs, Cheryl opened her room door. It was naturally done, not overwhelmed with colous, posters nor clothes. She was a girl, but not the type you see that you wanto slap sometimes. "Cool room" He smiled. "Oh, uh,...thanks" She awkardly thanked him. She sat down her glass and cookie on her desk and started search around her art area. "Ah, here we go" She pulled out a similar case from Luke's. "Yeah, this is good" She smiled opening it to reveal a perfectly neat case. "Are you sure that one aint your new one?" He laughed pointing. "No, its not" SHe shook her head. She closed it over and handed it to him. "Thank you so much, big help" He smiled. He stuck the cookie in his mouth and put his glass down to stick the kit in his bag.

Cheryl smiled sweetly and turned. She took off her bag and sat it down before sitting herself down on her chair. "Have a seat if you want" she offered. "Thanks" Luke smiled sitting down on her neat bed. She watched him as she looked around scanning and examining things. "You must see a lot of girls rooms" CHeryl spoke before taking some water. Luke swallowed some of the biscuit and looked at her. "Why say that?" . She shrugged and raised her eye brows. "Oh, no...no to answer the question and no to the obvious second half of that question" He laughed

"Really?" SHe pushed a little. "Yeah really." He nodded taking some water. "You got a cool room, for girl...not overpowering" He chuckled. "Oh i know, tell me about it" She giggled. "Big too...only child?" He asked. "No...i have an older sister, but uh...she lives with her fiance." Cheryl nodded. "Ah right." Luke smiled. still looking around. "Well you can do whatever...browse online...or if you've got better things to do..." "I dont." Luke told her smiling. "Okay then" She nodded. She stood up putting her chair in place before sitting on her rug and emptying out her bag.

Luke then joined her and sat facing her. "I have an idea..." He smirked. "What?" She asked. "Its a game." "Oh...what kind?" She kind of cringed. "Dont worry" Luke chuckled. He picked up one of her notebooks and opened it. "do you mind?" he asked. Cheryl shook her head and watched Luke as he ripped out two sheets. "Okay." he passed her a piece and a pen. "Write down everything about yourself...hobbies...likes, dislikes...anything!" Cheryl gave him a look. "Why?" She asked confused. #

"Because, i want to know more...." Luke smiled at before winking and writing on his paper. Cheryl sat and looked at him for a moment before smiling and doing what he told her to do.