Chapter 47

Sitting with Luke, Cheryl was having a nice time. They spoke about life, school and stuff like that. Cheryl laughed letting her hair drop around one side of her neck. "Here, it looks good like this too" Luke smiled leaning over to her putting the hood up. Her hair fell out from it and Cheryl smiled at a grinning Luke. "Told ya! it looks good on ya too!" Luke smiled. "Really?" Cheryl put her head to one side. "Yeah!" He chuckled. "Well, arent you cold now?" She asked. "Nah, im a man...dont feel the cold." He winked.

"Oh, so if you got that water on you, you wouldnt feel the cold.?" Cheryl smirked. "But the water wont touch me if im not near it." He bit his lip a little. "True..." She trailed off moving forward a little. "No, dont you dare!" Luke widened his eye making Cheryl laugh. "Just...stay here anyway...leave them to themselves and....leave us ourselves" He smiled pulling her arm back up lightly. "Oh i thought i was boring" She smiled. "No, your not...your awesome" He told her. Cheryl turned to him surprised. "Really?" "Really" He told her.

"Well, we aint got that project started...and by the time we get home tomorrow it'll be hard to get it started." Cheryl laughed softly. "Hey, we can start in Monday morning. I'll meet you in the Library and then when we're in Geography i'll swap places with Kassie, so she can swoon with Mikey and we can get it done" He told her. "Really?" She asked again suprised. "Yeah, course. i want to too." He smiled admitting. "...yeah..." Cheryl smiled looking back to the water.

Luke put his arm around her like before at the water and brought up closer. "I know what you mean with this...i could do it again" Luke told her. Cheryl nodded smiling. "A few weeks ago it was only me and the girls...now we have you guys for company, and the girls have the guys...." Cheryl spoke softly. "What a way to say relationships in a friendship" She said. "Dont they kinda fail.?"  Cheryl asked. She felt Luke shaking his head. "No...not all the time. Besides you cant help who you fall for" He told her. Cheryl agreed. "True...its kinda amazing how you guys were making fun of us a few months back now the girls are with them" She told him.

"We're....friends too right?" Luke asked her. Cheryl smiled and nodded. "I hope so" She heard look sigh but with a smile. He kissed her head and sat his head on top of hers. "Friends...." Luke whispered. Cheryl felt Luke shivering slightly with the cold air. She put her arms through the arm of the hoodie and sat up a little wrapping her arm around Luke's waist. Looking at him he smiled at her showing his teeth then he wrapped his arm around her and sat back in the position they were in.