Chapter 1

It was the start of being back to school after summer break, Cheryl, Jodi, Jenn and Kassie (4 best friends) made they're own way to school. They didnt live super close to each other and they had to make their own way to school.

Cheryl checked her phone as it pinged to see the usual group chat appear.

Kassie: I'm getting a ride! woo! see ya bitches soon :P xx<3

Jodi: Lovely, very classy Kass...<3 xxx

Jenn: Yeah whatever, just wait till the winter when you have to get the bus! xxx

Cheryl laughed and quickly wrote a few kissed in reply before continuing listening to her music. She loved her friends, they've been together since middle school. Practically all of school life, they've spent together and as sad as it may sound, they've helped each other through it all. However some things may still stay the same. Cheryl walked past the shops down from the school and saw some people walking to school and in and out of the shop. She noticed a few people and also did recongise some (First years probably) Welcome to hell.

As Cheryl Walked closer to the shop she spotted 4 familiar faces. One had blonde hair, up in a quiff....really good looking, beside him another with messy green hair...in front of them two stood another two. One with messy sadny blonde hair with a bandana on the other had kinda curly dark hair. However she couldnt pin point them, as she walked past them she looked at them and the guy with the green hair shot a dirty look. Oh, now she knew who it was.

She continued walking up the little hill to the school gates and she noticed Jodi walking over from the bus stop, she smiled and stopped then saw Jenn running up behind Jodi pushing her slightly and she jumped. Cheryl watched as they both laughed and walked across to the school.

"HEY!" Jenn shouted across and they both ran over. Cheryl pretending to bow a little and then she Laughed. "Hi!" They all hugged and Jodi turned. "So, Kassie not here yet?" She giggled. "Nope, she may be getting a ride, but she;ll never be on time." Jenn joked. Just then a car pulled up and the door opened. Two bare legs appeard with small heeled boots on and then Kassie appeard. She had short shorts on with a baggy white shirt.

"Hey girlies!" She shouted throwing her bag over her shoulder. They all loved Kassie but she was the most out going one. She loved the boys and dressing up, especially for them. Any party and she'd be there. Just then the 4 boys from before walked past them. They all stared at each other and it was like a slow motion thing like in the movies. They walked past the girls and they all turned to one another. "Who were they?" Jenn asked a little confused. "I dont know but they do look familar!" Jodi stated. "I agree" Cheryl nodded.

"Oh well, lets get in and get the day started" Jenn sighed and they all headed into school. The first day back always took forever to finish.