Chapter 62

It was finally lunch time. The girls made their way down the corridors to outside to their usual spot. When they got outside with their lunch the guys were already there. "Hello!" Kassie jumped onto Michael's knees. "Hey babe" He winked then kissed her. Cheryl sat down beside Jodi as she faced Ashton, which made Cherl face Luke. "So, can we find out Cheryl's gift?" Jenn butted in sitting with Calum. "Ha, hold your horses!" Ash laughed

"Wait you guys dont know?" Cheryl asked nervously. "Uhh, no!" Jenn shook her head. Cheryl sighed and shook her head. "Luke, do you want to do the honours?" Ash grinned at him. Luke smiled and looked up to Cheryl. He clasped his hands together and Cheryl braced herself. "Well...why dont the girls go first?" He winked making Cheryl's heart melt slightly. "What?! we'll do it later!" Jenn butted in. "No, no...come on girls..." Cheryl looked at her friends. "Okay....fine!" Jenn smiled. "We got these seperately to make them as one." Jodi smiled handing Cheryl a bracelett with a clover on it, Jenn handed her infinity one, and Kassie handed her a plain white one.

Cheryl put them all on together and it made a lovely bracelett. "Oh, wow" i love them, thank you girls!" Cheryl smiled getting up and hugging the girls. "Your very welome, we know obviously kniow you love stuff like this" Kassie winked. "Yeah thanks" Cheryl thanked them again. "Okay now your turn..." Jenn made a hand gesture, making Calum laugh. "Dont laugh at me!" She giggled "Or what??" Calum rasied an eyebrow. "Just....dont!" She went red and Calum hugged her into him more.

"Okay well...what were you telling us about a few weeks back?" Ashton asked her. Cheryl made a face and shrugged. "What? i dont know" She smiled. "Yeah you do....think" Ash smiled nodding at her. Cheryl shook her head and looked over at Luke. He nodded at her egging on, but she had no idea. "Im sorry....!" She laughed a little. "Chez?!" Michael shouted. She looked at him as he raised an arm showing his new tattoos.."Yeah, Cheryl?" Calum shouted her making her turn her head and he pulled down his top a litttle to reveal his tattoo..

Cheryl froze and made a face...."No..." She giggled. "Oh yeah!" Ashton nodded. "A tattoo?!" Cheryl gasped. "Youve been wanting one for a whille...you were talking about it a few weeks ago so we all decided to get you a tattoo" Luke smiled at her. "Of course from us all" Ash winked at her. "No...guys! im not letting you get me a tattoo, dont be silly!" Cheryl made face. "Yeah we are!" Calum leaned forward nudging her arm. "And this afternoon is free!" Michael grinned.

"Guys! no! im not letting you guys spend nearly $150 on a tattoo for me!" She shook her head. "Oi!" Luke tapped her hand. "You;ve been wanting it for ages, your parents arent gonna get you one soon...come on, we'll all go with you...i'll be there" He smiled at her. "Yeah and of course we WANT too! obviously!" Ashton laughed. Cheryl looked into his eyes and nodded. "You guys are insane! what about my parents!" She lughed. Everyone made a face and cheryl laughed. "Fine! lets do it! im gonna get a tattoo!" She cheered. "woo!" Everyone laughed.

"Think i might get new ink!" Mikey smiled. "Dont you start!" Ash chuckled. "Do you know a place?" Cheryl asked. "Yeah, a really good guy. thats where we got ours, he has a shop with another guy and a girl covered in tattoos...shes kinda hot." Mikey smiled chucklig. "OI! i AM here!" Kssie slapped him. "Oh, yeah i know...but not as hot as you babe!" He winked "Well....lets do this after school!" Cheryl smiled a little nervous but excited!